List Mgmt. Jordan de Goey - agreed to 2 year extension at Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 possessions and 2 goals tonight. I’d like to see a few 30/3 if I’m handing out millions.

Kicked six against St Kilda and five against Brisbane.

Has eight goals in the other nine games.

Not exactly worth $1m a year.

Collingwood is paying so much overs to retain him.
Considering his history, giving him a guaranteed contract with x amount of dollars is lunacy.
A player fighting for their career is a better one than a player who has it gifted to them.
I reckon we’re setting him and the Pies up for failure lol

The club should stop throwing cash at players that don’t want to come, and focus on the good ones that are here and want to stay.

Get games into Davies-Uniacke and Ahern over the next two years and we won’t need to haggle for midfield talent from other clubs. These two will be absolute jets for us, along with Josh Kelly when he lands.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The club should stop throwing cash at players that don’t want to come, and focus on the good ones that are here and want to stay.

Get games into Davies-Uniacke and Ahern over the next two years and we won’t need to haggle for midfield talent from other clubs. These two will be absolute jets for us, along with Josh Kelly when he lands.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I kinda agree with this but we have to do something with all this cash;)

I believe we are playing market value but have a very young lost so many are cheap so we have space now and retirements over the next 2-3 years which will pay for increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back