Recommitted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Bucks come October
saCi30M.jpg

Actually Bucks will be sacked by then. Good chance De Goey will turn it around and become a 200 gamer for Collingwood then.

I actually really like him as a play. Looks and plays like Jack Ziebell except I think De Goey has a bit more polish but isn't as much of a wrecking ball.

There was a strong rumour from someone relatively new to our board last year who had some excellent trade mail that turned out to be spot on (re various clubs, not just ours) and who has apparently had some top Collingwood mail, that they were quietly shopping him around last trade period, but that there were no bites, because all the other clubs knew what he was like and didn't want a bar of him.
Got it spot on up until the last bit.

There was a strong rumour from someone relatively new to our board last year who had some excellent trade mail that turned out to be spot on (re various clubs, not just ours) and who has apparently had some top Collingwood mail, that they were quietly shopping him around last trade period, but that there were no bites, because all the other clubs knew what he was like and didn't want a bar of him.

A strong rumour!

Was posted by someone "in the know" on another pies board during trade period too.

Usually where there is smoke there is fire.

He had a great first year, looked like the Pies had nailed another bolter

Hopefully he rediscovers that form

Where there's smoke there's fire? On BigFooty?

That seems deliberately credulous.

Didn't get it off Bigfooty as I said another pies only site where even a current pies scout posts on occasions.

Also the BF pies board when these kind of rumours leak have a very good track record of proving correct. I can't say the same for the rumours board which is usually full of BS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keeps getting strikes against him how long before he takes a walk.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back