Recommitted Jordan de Goey [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Right now.

Saints 2019 first + second for De Goey.

If he's form continues, then we can talk about our 2018 first, if his form drops then just take our 2019 first.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
why would we consider ur 2019 first when we need kpf/kpd and all of the good ones are in this year's draft.

Need at least 2 fans to seesaw, that's why it never happens at your club.

Yeah alright didn't meant to hit a nerve, the kid will be a Brownlow premiership Coleman triple winner when Collingwood win another premiership for their 120,000 paid members.

Trade De Goey for Pick 1?

We're talking about Carlton here mate.

It's straight to the PSD.

They have a history of messing with Collingwood & troublesome footballers.

iu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Jordan's behavioral problems I think he needs to get out of the Melbourne footy bubble and live the off Broadway lifestyle in Brissy.:cool:;)

Dayne has a room available in his inner city mansion.

now this guy i would want us to trade 2nd rounder for, however we are getting our academy player thomas who is essentially lionel messi of afl.............damn what a possible loss. But then again 2 top 10 picks for the price of 1 is always a good deal (i would be really crossed if we huff and puff our way to scrap into a final and get blown out in round 1 ala 2012 against eagles by 96 and then have a much tougher draw the next year). But if we can get a good first rounder, thomas, 1 Father son, 1 FA, this would almost be a non flag flag year.

They will after we knock you off for the 3rd time in a row next week,you fell over the line against brisbane for gods sake.

Regardless, no-one wants to go to a club which is and has been so poor throughout its history.

You can’t change that mate. The saints are all about being unsuccessful. It’s what we all come to expect and you haven’t disappointed.

now this guy i would want us to trade 2nd rounder for, however we are getting our academy player thomas who is essentially lionel messi of afl.............damn what a possible loss. But then again 2 top 10 picks for the price of 1 is always a good deal (i would be really crossed if we huff and puff our way to scrap into a final and get blown out in round 1 ala 2012 against eagles by 96 and then have a much tougher draw the next year). But if we can get a good first rounder, thomas, 1 Father son, 1 FA, this would almost be a non flag flag year.

Did you just post last night’s prayer?
No need to share it. It’s something personal between you and God.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back