Josh - how many is too many?

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's babies are born into a world of economic uncertainty, political insanity, and '90s-kid parents who think "The Block" is riveting TV entertainment. It's madness! Parents have no imagination these days...then again you could be called Sage Moonblood Stallone or Jermajesty Jackson. When it comes to celebrity baby names, it gets weirder than Apple (the daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, Alicia Silverstone called her son Bear Blue? Khaleesi was hugely popular a few years ago, ( they should've waited for the final season?) Would you believe not one, but two crazily named children of U2 band members? A pretentious baby name coming from a smug, pretentious man like Bono shouldn't be much of a surprise, but "Memphis Eve"? The Edge couldn't help himself and was probably stumbling around a late-night Irish bar when he thought i'll get in first and call the kid "Blue Angel". It's telling that The Edge could so easily have just left it at "Angel" and given the kid a perfectly normal name. Nope, he's The Edge and Bono did indeed follow two years later. It's important the kids have weird names that are difficult to explain. Edge real name David Evans and Bono Paul Hewson is just to bland? AFL Footy mums just like Josh i suppose. Me? what the hell do i know, I just went for Johnny, Tommy and the girl is Dee Dee, does that make me a bad parent? They all love it by the way!

Chester? That’s really not fair on the poor kid.

Nah, going to be as normal as Dave come 2035 when they are teenagers. My son goes to daycare and the odd kids out are the ones with 'regular' names. It's all unique modern names and our great Grandparents names making comebacks.

For the record, my son shares a first name with a brother of Darcy Parish. I'll let whoever is interested google that one and decide which one it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mildenhall
Marshall (WCE) the most recent.
Seven and four games respectively, and in the 1990s to boot - no wonder I don't remember them! Who was the last to play 50 games?

Edit: A quick look at AFL tables makes me think it may be Neil Cordy. Funny that he called his kids Zaine and Ayce, especially to anybody who has heard him on ABC radio. He sounds very staid and sober, a typical Neil if you will.

Seven and four games respectively, and in the 1990s to boot - no wonder I don't remember them! Who was the last to play 50 games?

Edit: A quick look at AFL tables makes me think it may be Neil Cordy. Funny that he called his kids Zaine and Ayce, especially to anybody who has heard him on ABC radio. He sounds very staid and sober, a typical Neil if you will.

They're actually Brian's sons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back