Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given Melbourne's red-back jumper, here are some inverses, sort of in the same vein, that don't exist but easily could.

LREcdso.png

Ft3F7PU.png

5jMWSwe.png

gufSnVD.png
I love the crows and lions kits

I disagree. And even if it were to happen, they wouldn't have two front sponsors

Not saying you're wrong, but now a days there is at least one team with centre chest sponsors in almost every league around Australia. Port Adelaide and North Adelaide are the only teams in SANFL that doesn't have a centre sponsor. I have a strong feeling that it will be introduced into the AFL some time soon. I feel like Collingwood will be the first team to do it because their VFL side tried to introduce it last year and this year. But I may be completely wrong and it may never happen. Who knows

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not saying you're wrong, but now a days there is at least one team with centre chest sponsors in almost every league around Australia. Port Adelaide and North Adelaide are the only teams in SANFL that doesn't have a centre sponsor. I have a strong feeling that it will be introduced into the AFL some time soon. I feel like Collingwood will be the first team to do it because their VFL side tried to introduce it last year and this year. But I may be completely wrong and it may never happen. Who knows

I think you're right... but you're fired!

Every league below the AFL is also struggling for revenue.. Because all eyes are on the premier league in the country. It won't happen, period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back