Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this would be good on a realistic template but didn't quite work out how I wanted it but I'll upload it anyway lol.
View attachment 464656

That’s how I used to draw the ocean when I was a kid. Kinda fitting because they are the ‘Navy’ Blues. Sorry. I’ll see myself out shall I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought this would be good on a realistic template but didn't quite work out how I wanted it but I'll upload it anyway lol.
View attachment 464656
For that wavy design to work, I feel like you would need it unobstructed by any logo. It needs to be in between the chest logos and the CFC :)
That’s how I used to draw the ocean when I was a kid. Kinda fitting because they are the ‘Navy’ Blues. Sorry. I’ll see myself out shall I?
Close the door on the way out.

Part of a series I made last year, I still like it.
wyfUNde.png

Hey there! I didn’t know where else to post this so here it goes.

Been on the board for a while and always wanted to be able to learn how to design like you all. But with a wife n kid, and full time job, I’ve never had the time to learn.

I discovered an app called AutoCAD and have been playing around with some stuff when I’ve had time on the go. It’s limited with what it can do so no colours as of yet. Would like to see people’s opinions on a few of the logo designs I’ve been working on.

Adelaide
92232979-B0A1-4A2D-9664-3B47921C3545.jpeg Essendon
0B1C2EB6-435D-4B13-94D9-CA60980BE407.jpeg Carlton F65F3399-829D-4E22-B28A-60CAD7E07F70.jpeg

Any and every bit of feedback welcome. Cheers.

Hey there! I didn’t know where else to post this so here it goes.

Been on the board for a while and always wanted to be able to learn how to design like you all. But with a wife n kid, and full time job, I’ve never had the time to learn.

I discovered an app called AutoCAD and have been playing around with some stuff when I’ve had time on the go. It’s limited with what it can do so no colours as of yet. Would like to see people’s opinions on a few of the logo designs I’ve been working on.

Adelaide
View attachment 471070 Essendon
View attachment 471072 Carlton View attachment 471071

Any and every bit of feedback welcome. Cheers.
Ahhh AutoCad. I used it for a week of work experience at an engineering firm. Only on the last day did I find out how to make a circle.

Pretty good stuff though, love the Adelaide one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back