Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oath they do. And whatever it happens to be (whenever it get redone) it should not be on the jumper.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Maybe I get why since being a new club but either way there needs to be some vibe about it and some thought and it irritates me - be a mean team, look scary, be bold, be different instead of creating a top off paint

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pale yellow on any jumper looks bad
A lemon-yellow wave is just another variation of Brisbane's piss-stain, IMO

Gold Coast should have strong, defined colours and should be consistent - not have various shades of the one colour. The side panels they have are a good yellow that is complimented by the red

In terms of definition, Collingwood's jumper is perfect. Strong black and white, no gradients, and nothing overly creative
Gold Coast IMO need to ditch that awful logo on the jumper and get back to something more traditional

Ditching the circle around the logo and having in strong-yellow lettering their "GC" monogram would be a much stronger design, I think anyway...

If I had the ability to create it, I would, but I don't.

The Giants have a much stronger jumper design. Their big "G" is simple but defining and effective.
The Gold Coast Logo is not good for jumpers. Eliminating the circle and sticking to the letters only would give it a much stronger, defined look

Last edited:
Pale yellow on any jumper looks bad
A lemon-yellow wave is just another variation of Brisbane's piss-stain, IMO

Gold Coast should have strong, defined colours and should be consistent - not have various shades of the one colour. The side panels they have are a good yellow that is complimented by the red

In terms of definition, Collingwood's jumper is perfect. Strong black and white, no gradients, and nothing overly creative
Gold Coast IMO need to ditch that awful logo on the jumper and get back to something more traditional

Ditching the circle around the logo and having in strong-yellow lettering their "GC" monogram would be a much stronger design, I think anyway...

If I had the ability to create it, I would, but I don't.

The Giants have a much stronger jumper design. Their big "G" is simple but defining and effective.
The Gold Coast Logo is not good for jumpers. Eliminating the circle and stocking to the letters only would give it a much stronger, defined look
The issue i have with the Giants "G" is that it is an awful corporate logo that is devoid of character. They have executed it well (in the case of never surrender) but it is boring and doesn't give the club a decent identity.

Unfortunately Gold Coast's Piss-wave is probably the best design the club has ever produced (not saying much), so it would at least be an improvement!

The issue i have with the Giants "G" is that it is an awful corporate logo that is devoid of character. They have executed it well (in the case of never surrender) but it is boring and doesn't give the club a decent identity.

Unfortunately Gold Coast's Piss-wave is probably the best design the club has ever produced (not saying much), so it would at least be an improvement!
The wave is fine - but pale-yellow is awful. For a franchise that is trying hard to break into a transient market, they need definition without ambiguity

Strong yellow and red should be their focus for their home guernsey - or any guernsey that isn't a clash. Washed out colours don't help their image, at all

The Giants big G is boring, but it's at least clear. Big, bold and a strong orange. Ditching the limp-wristed grey and replacing it with charcoal has improved their jumper, a lot

Feel like if you "finished" the yoke and made it run up to cover the Hyundai logo it would be pretty spot on. Also not a fan of the yellow text or Lion on white, maybe change it to maroon or navy, or add a maroon border to the Lion to finish it and it would look pretty shmick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back