Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a bit of a joke... but not the worst idea come to think of it. I think the Cleveland Cavaliers did a similar thing in the NBA a couple of years back where they mashed up all their throwback jerseys. Even mashing up the old SBS with the PBs and making a half/half guernsey would be out there but kind of cool.
I’d like to see this as a league wide thing. It won’t look at as classy as the NBA’s mixtape jerseys from last season given that they were mashing up base colours and different wordmakrs but it could have an ugly charm. Might mock up a set for each club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so much an idea but it would be great if Collingwood could find a way to not make their long sleeve jumpers look horrendous on the home jumper. On the predominantly white guernsey they seem fin but not the home one. For some reason they always find it impossible to line up the stripes.

images.jpg

Not so much an idea but it would be great if Collingwood could find a way to not make their long sleeve jumpers look horrendous on the home jumper. On the predominantly white guernsey they seem fin but not the home one. For some reason they always find it impossible to line up the stripes.

View attachment 1500316
The longies also have a weird curved side-seam that the sleeveless ones don't have. It cuts off the side stripes at the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back