Jumper sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

There's only really a handful that you can. The rest have no real world value atm. The only value is in the hope more people will buy it driving the price up.
Right now that's the case, but I'd imagine as crypto becomes more mainstream, more will become valid currency in terms of purchasing power.

Except there is no underlying asset. With shares you own part of a company that uses its assets to generate income

It's a currency rather than a share. Are you comfortable holding cash in a bank? It's not really there other than a computer file saying so. Cryptos are far more immutable tbh

I don’t understand how you make an educated investment without having an insider. It all seems so nebulous.

Research their pros and cons and what they are used for. Bitcoin has early advantage, limited supply and works best as a long term store of value like gold. Etherium also has early advatage and has smart contracts attached to them which makes them very versitle and certain (ie pre programmed agreements such as if X occurs then execute Y, e.g. if product arrives release funds). Nano allows for micro transactions (small purchases) at effectively no cost making it a useful regular/daily payment option (unlike Bitcoin which is better as a store). Most are immutable and you know their rules upfront. The records are stored on tens of thousands of independent computers all over the world (bit like file sharing) so can't be changed by a central bank or government. They are a real thing not some scam (some coins are, but not the whole concept).

Research their pros and cons and what they are used for. Bitcoin has early advantage, limited supply and works best as a long term store of value like gold. Etherium also has early advatage and has smart contracts attached to them which makes them very versitle and certain (ie pre programmed agreements such as if X occurs then execute Y, e.g. if product arrives release funds). Nano allows for micro transactions (small purchases) at effectively no cost making it a useful regular/daily payment option (unlike Bitcoin which is better as a store). Most are immutable and you know their rules upfront. The records are stored on tens of thousands of independent computers all over the world (bit like file sharing) so can't be changed by a central bank or government. They are a real thing not some scam (some coins are, but not the whole concept).
What?

This. There’s legitimate projects, let’s be honest 95% of the current shitcoins won’t be around in 10 years. But cryptocurrency as a whole is here to stay

I think distributed ledger technology/blockchain is here to stay for sure. Cryptocurrencies... I'm not so sure on. Possibly a handful of them end up having some niche utility, but most likely scenario IMO, is that existing industries/established companies adapt the technology for current day uses. Banks already doing this. Governments will too.

I think distributed ledger technology/blockchain is here to stay for sure. Cryptocurrencies... I'm not so sure on. Possibly a handful of them end up having some niche utility, but most likely scenario IMO, is that existing industries/established companies adapt the technology for current day uses. Banks already doing this. Governments will too.
🎯

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one negative is that we are losing that clean back of the jumper. With the proper royal blue and the red collar and cuffs this years jumper has been a thing of beauty.
I know this is pedantic, but surely our graphic design team could have done better than that blocky blue background.
Why couldn't we drop the logo down onto the white stripe like this?

cs.jpg

Let's face it...the crypto exchanges that offer 500x leverage are basically punting...there's nothing healthy about offering traders that much margin...coinspot looks pretty vanilla and harmless though.

I know this is pedantic, but surely our graphic design team could have done better than that blocky blue background.
Why couldn't we drop the logo down onto the white stripe like this?

View attachment 1134249

I daresay it's less to do with the designer and more to do with what the 'standard' sponsor spot is. It's consistent with our old Mercedes sponsorship.

As someone with little understanding about the world of crypto (being something that only my dumbest mates profess to know anything about, which has always been the reddest of flags for me), with recent news of one of the big exchanges going bust are we in danger of needing a new major sponsor heading into 2023?

As someone with little understanding about the world of crypto (being something that only my dumbest mates profess to know anything about, which has always been the reddest of flags for me), with recent news of one of the big exchanges going bust are we in danger of needing a new major sponsor heading into 2023?
At this stage, no. Each crypto exchange is independent of each other and crypto as a principal should stand the test of time, meaning exchanges will always be required. Coinspot being one of the main Aussie exchanges means its position in the market should be safe going forward i'd imagine.

A rumour I've heard is the club is thinking of doing a one off jumper etc. for Mission.
To say thankyou to them for the 15 years of sponsorship.
It wasnt that long ago we struggled to get sponsors iirc 02? Thats when Eddie/footy show helped out... Geez I might be getting old.
At any rate thanks Mission for the sponsorship may it continue for a very long time and a bit of plug your wraps are still awesome. 👍👍

A rumour I've heard is the club is thinking of doing a one off jumper etc. for Mission.
To say thankyou to them for the 15 years of sponsorship.
It wasnt that long ago we struggled to get sponsors iirc 02? Thats when Eddie/footy show helped out... Geez I might be getting old.
At any rate thanks Mission for the sponsorship may it continue for a very long time and a bit of plug your wraps are still awesome. 👍👍
A Mission jumper is well deserved. I’d think of buying it if done well. Just wearing it in a game would be great for Mission.

Like a Red, White and Blue tortilla on the front?

BTW, the chilli and lime tortilla triangles...

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back