Jumper sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

Not trusting it is fine.

But it's not comparable to pokies or the predatory sportsbet advertising currently going on.

It's gambling in a sense because there's risk, in the same way that buying an investment property, shares or a hot dog from the local servo has risk

comparing crypto to pokies is one end of the spectrum. Comparing it to investing in property is close to the other end.

Pardon the intrusion, but on Wednesday the dees announced that coinjar, a crypto website was sponsoring us. Now, on the Friday you're sponsored by their competitor. This is very weird and I think our clubs are being used as rival marketing tools.

Well, no s**t.

What do you think Jaguar is doing as opposed to Jeep with Richmond?

Yeah I like this, really forward thinking partnership with what could be a pretty decent company in the future. I’ve used them before and they’re definitely the goto in Aus IMO, withdrawal was a breeze and had the money in my account within hours, which considering the constant dramas I’ve had in Crypto that’s refreshing (off topic but is centralisation such a big deal, has the government/banks ever stolen your money? I sure wish a central company had the ability to recover the thousands of $$$ worth of XRP I can’t access because I’ve lost my private keys 😂😩)

Popular with the younger generation too
Yikes. I'm all in on XRP myself. And I've even got all my keys accessible still 😝

He's referring to how much fossil fuels are burned with mining the coins. Warehouses of severs on 24/7 etc etc etc.
Bitcoin isn't the only crypto though. XRP, Ripple's coin, is on its way to being 100% green by 2030. Many of the newer ones are going that way. Bitcoin is over 10yrs old and the blockchain can't be updated to change the tech behind the scenes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back