Jumper sponsors

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't this this is a good idea.

Funny that people would support this, but when others have suggested "radical" jumper designs in the past (in line with the way MOST other major sporting codes do) they've generally been laughed out of town....

Not that I'm bitter or anything šŸ˜¬

A Mission jumper is well deserved. Iā€™d think of buying it if done well. Just wearing it in a game would be great for Mission.
I don't know about this. 15 years! Yeah, it seems like a while but what about 25 years to life for a jumper. You can be as delicious as you like but I think there needs to be a higher premium for a one-off jumper.

Next Waiting endorses all Mission products and thanks them for their continued support.

I would say its a big IF the board, the AFL, other sponsors etc. need to approve the design etc.
I'm not sure that the club has that much time left to get that done then get jumpers made for an example. What you want and can do are sometimes too far a part.

Also i could be mistaken but we haven't extended our contract with Mission past this year. I would imagine we do extend but it would be a pretty bad look if we do something "special" for them just to lose the sponsorship at the end of the year.

My main thing is getting the extension done then maybe....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back