Retro Round Jumper Leaked

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice find.

These were the options put to vote last year fwiw. Not surprised the 1995 jumper won the vote. I'd personally have preferred the 1975 option but whatever, so long as they keep repeating retro round for a few more years to come the others will get a turn.View attachment 1746510
Did the 1975 option come with extra tight red shorts.? Would've got my vote if so

Interesting. The one design I had no idea ever existed in our history. I don't mind it, but not exactly one I would buy either. Will be with white shorts surely? Not a fan of too much of our shade of red in general, always disliked the red shorts in the past.

Last edited:
View attachment 1747366This as a full kit would be great. We should use this kit as a ‘red’ clash kit away against North? West Coast?

I've still got an original pair of those socks in decent condition. But more importantly 2 of those original jumpers, also in good nick. Daughter regularly wears one to the footy - I'd struggle to get it down past my shoulders these days!
Had a pair of the shorts too - but wore them until they starting falling apart at footy training in my junior days

The Asics website has once again leaked another one of our jumpers, this time it looks like the 1995-1996 away jumper is making a comeback for our upcoming retro round. Very disappointed that the 1944 navy one didn't win the contest, maybe next year to mark the 90th anniversary.

View attachment 1746317
That jumper triggers me beyond belief.

Its as ugly as an arse covered in warts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That jumper triggers me beyond belief.

Its as ugly as an arse covered in warts.
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Did the 1975 option come with extra tight red shorts.? Would've got my vote if so

Didn’t they look amazing with the novelty of colour tv. So much more interesting than Collingwood’s 🤪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back