Movie Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Remove this Banner Ad

Was good. Massive step up on 4. Annoyed me how poorly done the indoraptor was done though. Just thrown in for quick fire chaos. No tense lead up. Like the darker story line to the overall movie though.

The moive was great right up till the voclano scene where they leave the island after that the rest of the movie was meh.
It’s funny - I preferred the mansion stuff, as dopey as it was, to the island/eruption sequences.

I like the idea of the elite auctioning off the dinos, they just didn’t get the execution quite right.

Geez you guys are analyzing too much. Just enjoy the movie.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I get a lot of enjoyment from character development, and following the adventures of characters I come to care about. It is sorely lacking in this film. No doubt some of the visuals were impressive.

I get a lot of enjoyment from character development, and following the adventures of characters I come to care about. It is sorely lacking in this film. No doubt some of the visuals were impressive.

And the original had such strong characters.

It's like Chris Pratt, a daylight savings cycle, BDH, then less than nobody.

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the original had such strong characters.

It's like Chris Pratt, a daylight savings cycle, BDH, then less than nobody.

Sent from mTalk
I liked BDH more than Pratt in this one, funnily enough. At least she has had some development that culminated in her decision at the end.

Jurassic World wasn't too bad for it. The Indian businessman was cool (went too soon) and even Hoskins was fun, even if his whole plan was so dumb. This one was lacking in it for me.

I liked BDH more than Pratt in this one, funnily enough. At least she has had some development that culminated in her decision at the end.

Jurassic World wasn't too bad for it. The Indian businessman was cool (went too soon) and even Hoskins was fun, even if his whole plan was so dumb. This one was lacking in it for me.

He was great played that billonare businessman briliantly shame they killed him of quickly

Where did you go?

Wonder if its any different to that which was screened here

Croatia.
It wasn’t, it was in English and had Croatian subtitles. Don’t believe there was any changes to the original movie.

Even if I suspend belief to allow the realism for dinosaurs, even if I suspend belief to allow lava to be close enough to someone to touch and melt off their watch but they don't set on fire and neither do the hundreds of fallen leaves around, even if I suspend belief that an eruption and subsequent pyroclastic flow down a mountain side moving slow enough that you can outrun it on foot and not the up to 700km/h it can travel at...

How the hell did they bob back up and not get both cooked and suffocated.

I asked my guy what his opinion of that scene was and it went like this:
You tightened your grip on my hand at the explosions and tense moments then squirmed in your seat and sighed a lot so I knew we were going straight to sleep later that night.

I'm all for movies with no point, no realism and being all about the explosions, running away and shooting but come on..

How many people are going to die because of that decision at the end there?? As soon as word gets out there will be air to surface rockets rammed up the big lizard's bums anyway, but in the meantime actual innocent people are going to die. Nice one cutie clone.

Croatia.
It wasn’t, it was in English and had Croatian subtitles. Don’t believe there was any changes to the original movie.

Football's coming home?

Even if I suspend belief to allow the realism for dinosaurs, even if I suspend belief to allow lava to be close enough to someone to touch and melt off their watch but they don't set on fire and neither do the hundreds of fallen leaves around, even if I suspend belief that an eruption and subsequent pyroclastic flow down a mountain side moving slow enough that you can outrun it on foot and not the up to 700km/h it can travel at...

How the hell did they bob back up and not get both cooked and suffocated.

I asked my guy what his opinion of that scene was and it went like this:
You tightened your grip on my hand at the explosions and tense moments then squirmed in your seat and sighed a lot so I knew we were going straight to sleep later that night.

I'm all for movies with no point, no realism and being all about the explosions, running away and shooting but come on..

How many people are going to die because of that decision at the end there?? As soon as word gets out there will be air to surface rockets rammed up the big lizard's bums anyway, but in the meantime actual innocent people are going to die. Nice one cutie clone.

Even chris pratts speed to outrun mostly the engulfing dust was athletic.

I feel like the best way to explain any weird or unbelievable things from this, or any other movie now that I think about it, is:

It's a movie.
Yes, but even the best fantastical films are most effective when they aim for a sense of realism. Obviously the premise of the original is ludicrous. Yet it is so immersive because of the realistic nature of the film, the practical effects, the realistic reactions and actions of the characters.

You don't get that with this film.

Yes, but even the best fantastical films are most effective when they aim for a sense of realism. Obviously the premise of the original is ludicrous. Yet it is so immersive because of the realistic nature of the film, the practical effects, the realistic reactions and actions of the characters.

You don't get that with this film.

Sadly they will just go with whatever will create the biggest profit margin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back