Fantasy Just a Reminder...Fantasy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Just a reminder...

The Tongans will be able to attend, barring any unforeseen cicumstances (like the boss looking over my shoulder). Wish I knew what the draft order was though, makes it a bit hard to draw up a sheet - quick quiz, what position would you guys LIKE to have in the draft? I'm hoping for either 1/2 or 13/14, it's the double picks at the changeover of rounds I like. Hate the middle, you have to wait too long between picks and it's hard to guesstimate who's likely to still be on the board.

Missing out on a stud like Manning or Tomlinson early is a downfall but at the end of the day I dont think its really matters... like if you get pick 1 you dont get another till 28 or something? so you end up with only 1 good player and lots of average ones... i'd rather be at the end personally.... see what happens tho

Fill me in on the proceedings plzzzzzz, im not up with how this will work and what i have to do but im IN lol.

cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NakedDeadGuy said:
Looking at the teams, I'd say you'd be very happy with that late draft possy morpheus? Made out very well I'd reckon.

Yeah very happy with who I got at picks 14 & 15, only problem is I'm very beatable when the eagles have the bye.

My RBs aren't looking to hot, but who knows...

I'd have to confess that I hadn't done a proper checked on injuries & who's not avaiable atm, hopefully everything pans out for me.

I love your RBs, thought I could snare Davis later on in the draft, seems I was wrong, good luck.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back