Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It wont matter,IF he's convicted he will get 10 to life ,be out in six,thats not counting some weak as piss plea out
As for burial crap has anyone tried digging concrete with a shovel,its on the news,
Lol no.......he'll get life, serve no less than 17-18 years.
Stop being dramatic.....the sentences for spousal murder where the man is the perpetrator is usually around that mark

Lol no.......he'll get life, serve no less than 17-18 years.
Stop being dramatic.....the sentences for spousal murder where the man is the perpetrator is usually around that mark
Did'nt want to been seen as chauvenistic pig and get banned again,roll reversal==complete aquitall

It wont matter,IF he's convicted he will get 10 to life ,be out in six,thats not counting some weak as piss plea out
As for burial crap has anyone tried digging concrete with a shovel,its on the news,

If he is convicted of murder he ain't getting 10 to life and out in 6..
You watch too much American tv.. Australia gives a maximum with a minimum before they can apply for parole around 5 years before the max..

Shallow graves attract predators which isn't always a bad thing if they are big enough to dig it up, have a chew and cart a limb off with them to another location. And once it's uncovered the bugs can do their jobs. But being shallow it's more likely to be discovered by humans and it may attract discovery by the odour.
Also shallower areas may be prone to being uncovered by flooding.

Meanwhile if it's deep enough it's less likely to be discovered but slows decomp.

Ahh the pros and cons of clandestine graves.
Here's where they all go wrong. Shallow graves are no good, they need to be deep, real deep.

Is that picture for real? and if so how on earth did it reach the interwebs?

Would say it pretty much rules out premeditation. Also, as some dude up ^ said, it's on a busy path? Can't be that bloody busy. What kind of idiot would bury a body on a piece of well worn track?

I am calling bs on that pic.

Its from the age after they removed the body so its legit. Id say its part of a tree root or something that looks eerily like a skull.

Months ago when they were first searching a site 20kms away witness reported someone in the area (secluded) walking around with a shovel resembling features similar to persons of interest, followed by reports of sightings of a white van in close proximity to where Karen's body was found.

Why the lead wasn't followed up at the time is concerning.
I thought it was that someone saw that and considered contacting police but didn't and only came out with that after the body was found.

Yes and they had an argument, she just went for a walk apparently and never came back. Murder for sure, just proving who did it and how looks to be a bit tricky. Suffocation perhaps or strangulation with just enough pressure not to break any bones ie. hyoid.
Heart attack from the walk? Massive stroke from the argument? Tripped over and hit her head? Why does the male partner always have to be guilty? ;)

This article has some new information on this case.

Apparently a second witness has come out and said they saw two men who had become bogged with their car in the area around the time Karen went missing. The person gave a description of the two and it matched the husband and his brother.

A photographer also took photos of a large amount of industrial fertiliser containers that were in the area of the body shortly after Karen went missing.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/344...description-of-husband-and-his-brother/#page1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few things:

The phone pings. Where the husbands and Karen's phones pinged at the same time in that location? If so makes the whole driving to fix a fault (bullshit anyway) practically fall apart?

The two guys who were reported making the comment to a guy at the scene. Was this just in the last few days or in June last year?

Police obviously tightening the screws on their suspect with all the leaking.

I reckon some other stuff is bound to emerge at trial. Whole side of that family seems dodgy. Bro-in-law with the shot through story, the weird step son i think tweets, than a nephew a while back talking s**t and the police clearly think the husband did it.

Lot of conjecture so far and really really circumstantial but damming evidence and conjecture against a few.

Just hope eventually the Investigation and Courts can piece together what has happened and establish the truth one way or another.

Tracking device removed.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...-car-removed-or-fell-off-20170223-guk1y3.html

Strange play by Vic Pol here. Normally in previous high profile cases they have shut up and just done their investigation and even offered a no comment or tangent theories when they know they have the suspect dead to rights.

Here they are doing the opposite. Just ramping up the pressure and putting the spot light right on.

paints Borce as quite the counter-surveillance expert. Seems to stop just short of suggesting someone with inside knowledge is informing him of police techniques in these cases.

paints Borce as quite the counter-surveillance expert. Seems to stop just short of suggesting someone with inside knowledge is informing him of police techniques in these cases.

His lawyer, who has "advised him from the beginning." Timing of that is sus (why would he need a lawyer initially?) but if I had the Police using the full weight of Victorian Media and were convinced you did it I'd probably hire a lawyer myself.

His lawyer incidentally isn't exactly a street hustler either.

Heart attack from the walk? Massive stroke from the argument? Tripped over and hit her head? Why does the male partner always have to be guilty? ;)

She jogged to Macedon, tripped over, hit her head on a log and tumbled into the hole between two trees. A couple of kangaroos and a rabbit saw the whole thing!

Tracking device removed.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/t...-car-removed-or-fell-off-20170223-guk1y3.html

Strange play by Vic Pol here. Normally in previous high profile cases they have shut up and just done their investigation and even offered a no comment or tangent theories when they know they have the suspect dead to rights.

Here they are doing the opposite. Just ramping up the pressure and putting the spot light right on.
No doubt watching for changes in behaviour. Give him enough rope...

Apparently a second witness has come out and said they saw two men who had become bogged with their car in the area around the time Karen went missing. The person gave a description of the two and it matched the husband and his brother.

A photographer also took photos of a large amount of industrial fertiliser containers that were in the area of the body shortly after Karen went missing.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/344...description-of-husband-and-his-brother/#page1

Would imagine it'd be pretty easy to discredit them (unless they have named a specific vehicle that belongs to the bro/husband), after all, their faces have been all over the media. Cognitive bias and all that.

His lawyer, who has "advised him from the beginning." Timing of that is sus (why would he need a lawyer initially?) but if I had the Police using the full weight of Victorian Media and were convinced you did it I'd probably hire a lawyer myself.

His lawyer incidentally isn't exactly a street hustler either.

I wondered about that too. Borce is apparently broke and he got himself a very pricey lawyer who also incidentally, lives on Mt Macedon (or he did a few years ago)

The fertiliser containers are interesting. I spent a day in Macedon and on Mt Macedon not long after Karen disappeared, friend knows her and we figured she could be there. Around the flat near Loch Road, we found a dead sheep and wondered at the time the what and how it got there. A rotting animal could help mask the smell of decomp, perhaps that's why the cans were there?

Back