Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Friend sent me a text saying Borce answered the phone yesterday with "Look, I can't talk now. I think the phone's bugged." and hung up on A Current Affair

I heard this on a news cross with someone on Sky News on Tuesday afternoon! Reckon it was only mentioned once but I definitely heard it because I made the comment to dad about how strange comment that was.

I heard this on a news cross with someone on Sky News on Tuesday afternoon! Reckon it was only mentioned once but I definitely heard it because I made the comment to dad about how strange comment that was.

Borce is losing it, he's probably in the foetal position up against a wall.

Friend sent me a text saying Borce answered the phone yesterday with "Look, I can't talk now. I think the phone's bugged." and hung up on A Current Affair

Hes been doing this for 6 months. Wont leave the house, thinks hes being followed, phones tapped, family take food around for him. Guilt can really screw with peoples heads.

Here's where they all go wrong. Shallow graves are no good, they need to be deep, real deep.
right with ya bud, burial 101, you can always tell the rookies eh? and good grief, whatever you do, don't get seen walking out of the bush at midnight with a shovel in your hand!!

but seriously, read somewhere that the ground can be pretty hard up there, and time is always pressing

Kinda looks like a skull but that would be the shittest burial attempt ever.
That's because it was a s**t burial attempt.

I know the area really well and regularly cycle past those logs as I go off-road on mountain bike when going up Loch Road, the last time being on Saturday morning and if I had paid more attention would have found the body myself.

It was a dumb location to bury someone, far too close to housing. The person probably came in from the Macedon side along the railway line, turned right into Loch Road, went round a couple of bends and thought they were deep in the woods, although in reality housing is very close. What's more there is a reasonable amount of people who go along that track, hikers, bike riders, horse riders, trail bike riders, dog walkers, even people wanting a lunchtime stroll. There are far better isolated places to dispose of a body within a few km's of that location. Obviously this was a person who did not know the area at all well.

It strikes me of someone burying in a panic

Lastly that story about the man with the shovel sounds like a load of bollocks.

I know the area really well and regularly cycle past those logs as I go off-road on mountain bike when going up Loch Road, the last time being on Saturday morning and if I had paid more attention would have found the body myself.

It was a dumb location to bury someone, far too close to housing. The person probably came in from the Macedon side along the railway line, turned right into Loch Road, went round a couple of bends and thought they were deep in the woods, although in reality housing is very close. What's more there is a reasonable amount of people who go along that track, hikers, bike riders, horse riders, trail bike riders, dog walkers, even people wanting a lunchtime stroll. There are far better isolated places to dispose of a body within a few km's of that location. Obviously this was a person who did not know the area at all well.

Wonder if the burial was 6 months ago when she went missing or more recently

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It makes a huge difference...
They can establish method of murder, if there's any defensive wounds, if she has DNA (skin, hair, blood) of her assailant on her at all...

Let's think of the timeline...
Wife missing, husband interviewed, police request electronics, husband changes story to reiterate his movements for the day, both husband and deceased's phones ping cell towers towards location of body, police send his GPS to be cracked, 2 months later they possess the information that leads to the recovery of her body.
Either he will be arrested in the next week, or he is the unluckiest person in the history of Avondale Heights...
You're on point with a lot of your summation, but DNA is going to be of zero help here. Why any of his DNA is on her can be explained away quite simply with Day to day contact

Agree with your theory of how he got onto Loch Road and thinking he was in the woods, really dumb location and am surprised too she wasn't found sooner. Up the mount into the thick of the forest and she could have disappeared forever.

Hes been doing this for 6 months. Wont leave the house, thinks hes being followed, phones tapped, family take food around for him. Guilt can really screw with peoples heads.

"thinks he's being followed, phone's tapped"
oh really?!
probably correct ... it would be one bloody slack investigation if those things were not actually occurring.
"Wont leave the house" - extremely common symptom of ptsd - whether guilty OR not guilty ...on either count, lucky he's having food delivered as he mustn't be permitted to fade away.
guilt would "screw with the head"...
it may?
but i imagine such accusation would screw all the more if one were in fact 'not' guilty

since the initial media footage following KR disappearance i'v had gut feelings mirroring those of the majority (although i'll do no more than allude to 'that other quite recent similar matter')

i'll continue to fence-sit, as there could yet prove to be a twist

imho

You're on point with a lot of your summation, but DNA is going to be of zero help here. Why any of his DNA is on her can be explained away quite simply with Day to day contact

Yes agree but might be a bit harder to explain if for example DNA is found in her underwear and it belongs to someone outside the family, even the brother in law or stepson. Just an example ....

Speaking from experience?
You got to do it right, you got to have the hole already dug before you show up with a package in the trunk. Otherwise, you're talking about a half-hour to forty-five minutes worth of digging. And who knows who's going to come along in that time?

Is that picture for real? and if so how on earth did it reach the interwebs?

Would say it pretty much rules out premeditation. Also, as some dude up ^ said, it's on a busy path? Can't be that bloody busy. What kind of idiot would bury a body on a piece of well worn track?

I am calling bs on that pic.

Strange. Sex game gone wrong or natural causes then panicked?

It sounds unnatural though. Money and relationship issues etc.

Yes and they had an argument, she just went for a walk apparently and never came back. Murder for sure, just proving who did it and how looks to be a bit tricky. Suffocation perhaps or strangulation with just enough pressure not to break any bones ie. hyoid.

Yes and they had an argument, she just went for a walk apparently and never came back. Murder for sure, just proving who did it and how looks to be a bit tricky. Suffocation perhaps or strangulation with just enough pressure not to break any bones ie. hyoid.
I would have thought suffocation without breaking bones would still lose bruising. Unless one was already unconscious and unable to retaliate and a lower standard of pressure applied to the neck perhaps?

I would have thought suffocation without breaking bones would still lose bruising. Unless one was already unconscious and unable to retaliate and a lower standard of pressure applied to the neck perhaps?

Yes but Karen's body was in an advanced state of decomposition. She's been out there for seven months, too long to pick up bruising and superficial wounds.

It wont matter,IF he's convicted he will get 10 to life ,be out in six,thats not counting some weak as piss plea out
As for burial crap has anyone tried digging concrete with a shovel,its on the news,

Back