Current Kayla Kendrigan - Disabled woman kidnapped tortured & thrown off Hawkesbury bridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Leuthwaite, 22, Brooke Brown, 19, a 17-year-old girl and a 16-year-old boy are accused of kidnapping and throwing Kayla Kendrigan off Windsor Bridge into the Hawkesbury River at the weekend.

A disturbing video shows the 19-year-old being tied to a chair before being dragged into a room at a house in Whalan on Saturday night.

On Sunday morning, the victim was allegedly forced into the boot of a car before being thrown into the Hawkesbury River.

Ms Kendrigan, who is partially disabled, managed to swim to the riverbank before seeking help.

Police and paramedics were called to the scene and she was taken to the Nepean Hospital and treated for serious injuries.

Police say the woman was thrown from Windsor Bridge, pictured here, into the Hawkesbury River in Sydney's north-west.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-...empted-murder-throw-hawkesbury-river/10310548

She's so lucky to have survived. I can't even get my head around four people being involved in this.
From a distorted sense of entitlement. A belief that society owes them because they don't own their own house or have a job or even see a future for themselves. However in their case their sense of entitlement reached a point where they believed they could commit murder, whether for a thrill or whatever, and there would be no repurcussions for them. Well, I'm glad they got that wrong and more importantly I'm glad their victim survived.
As for them, their futures were all leading them to prison anyway. They just got there earlier than expected.

From a distorted sense of entitlement. A belief that society owes them because they don't own their own house or have a job or even see a future for themselves. However in their case their sense of entitlement reached a point where they believed they could commit murder, whether for a thrill or whatever, and there would be no repurcussions for them. Well, I'm glad they got that wrong and more importantly I'm glad their victim survived.
As for them, their futures were all leading them to prison anyway. They just got there earlier than expected.

Not really sure how you came to this conclusion? Seems an almighty leap in logic to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turns out Brooke Brown has a child herself - yet was quite happy to drown the child of another parent. Absolute flog.

Theyve all got kids, even the victim. Is it a status symbol amongst sydney chavs to get knocked up at 15?

Brooke Brown yelled at the magistrate demanding to be released. She wasn't.
Distorted sense of entitlement? Given the serious charges against her, I would say yes.

Could be ice involved, when she straightens up and she'll have a long time to do it she might not even recognise the person she was that night.

Might be wishful thinking on my part.

Turns out Brooke Brown has a child herself - yet was quite happy to drown the child of another parent. Absolute flog.
Can't post links at moment but reprted she shares a 3 year old with the 22 year old male Matthew Leuthwaite her ex boyfriend.

He also has just posted pictures of another baby he's just had with another woman who was not involved and reports of a third child with another woman. The 17 year old girl is also reported to have a baby not the victim as someone mentioned.

Read it and weep!

The victim allegely called the 17 year old a dog. Very lucky she survived. Two young boys died trying to swim across Swan river in Perth recently.

Can't post links at moment but reprted she shares a 3 year old with the 22 year old male Matthew Leuthwaite her ex boyfriend.

He also has just posted pictures of another baby he's just had with another woman who was not involved and reports of a third child with another woman. The 17 year old girl is also reported to have a baby not the victim as someone mentioned.

Read it and weep!

The victim allegely called the 17 year old a dog. Very lucky she survived. Two young boys died trying to swim across Swan river in Perth recently.

I spent a couple of hours trawling their social media, needed a shower when I was done. It was so toxic. meh

I'm amazed at how she survived being thrown into the river. She wasn't tied up was she? How deep is it?

Apparently she was still tied. I think the water must have been fairly deep to have survived a 20 metre fall and not broken bones hitting the bottom, over her head imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back