Kayo: A balanced and reasoned intellectual discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Kayo is worse than BigFooty for shitting itself at key moments in the match.

Every time this piece of s**t dumps you out at 3 quarter time or so while you're watching delayed. Comes back at the final siren.

This has been happening for years.

It feels like it's deliberately terrible to frustrate people into paying extra for Foxtel.

• Admin
I thought they would be doing you guys a favour atm.
Can't even work up to the disappointment. Kayo jizzes it in your face with impunity.

Get Foxtel.

Queen Elizabeth GIF

I'd have thought after that game some Kayo technical difficulties would have come as a blessing.
Kram already did this joke.

Search function, n00b!

Kayo is flawless on mobile devices and on browsers.

It's the worst streaming service in the history of ever on smart TVs.

Foxtel doesn't really get used as much on mobile devices and on browsers.

If you don't think the s**t house streaming is deliberate to force people into their more expensive product I don't know what to tell you.

We welcome Kayo's head of mobile app development.

But seriously, it happens on the mobile app.

It has problems.

We welcome Kayo's head of mobile app development.

But seriously, it happens on the mobile app.

It has problems.
Yeah look I must admit I don't use it as much so flawless was probably pretty strong but I use the website on my PC every day pretty much and it's never an issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone used it on Firestick since they announced availability? I'm OS at the moment so not able to test it out, but will get around to pestering my brother for his login if it's any good.

It's the worst streaming service in the history of ever on smart TVs.

Foxtel doesn't really get used as much on mobile devices and on browsers.

If you don't think the s**t house streaming is deliberate to force people into their more expensive product I don't know what to tell you.

Currently in Indo and managed to circumvent the geoblocker by watching with data. I've never had an issue with the mobile app. The other platforms are infuriatingly error-ridden.

Kayo is worse than BigFooty for shitting itself at key moments in the match.

Every time this piece of s**t dumps you out at 3 quarter time or so while you're watching delayed. Comes back at the final siren.

This has been happening for years.

Have you tried Binge? Flash? How about a subscription to the Australian?

Kayo support...

Edit: The one sided chat support session continued for about 9 minutes before I was dumped out, and got the screen I posted a couple of posts down \/

Last edited:
They make Kayo s**t so everyone buys Foxtel, they literally own it not that hard to work out.
It's for that reason I'm reluctant to cancel Foxtel.

Kayo is ******* awful technology. Have 1gbps internet and still have to deal with buggering at times. It is compressed like all * with so many artifacts you will think those divx pr0n clips from the late 90s looked better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back