jobbyav

Senior List
Aug 12, 2007
Avenel
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Avenel Broadford Tongala
Tim Muir appointed coach at avenel ,and by the sounds of it a couple have signed that go alright , lets hope so

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Tim Muir appointed coach at avenel ,and by the sounds of it a couple have signed that go alright , lets hope so

More than a couple old mate. All the best to Timmy :thumbsu: he'll do a good job as long the players get behind him and work hard. With the right effort and attitude there's every chance that finally in 2012 we'll again see the Swannies fly up up!!!

jobbyav

Senior List
Aug 12, 2007
Avenel
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Avenel Broadford Tongala
More than a couple old mate. All the best to Timmy :thumbsu: he'll do a good job as long the players get behind him and work hard. With the right effort and attitude there's every chance that finally in 2012 we'll again see the Swannies fly up up!!!

yer l now more then a few but dont want to get to excited with our luck with pre season injurys , and there wont be an walkin off the track early either

Jan 8, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Michael Coad at Stanhope next year as assistant coach.Spent last year at Cobram in MFL.
Any truth to this rumor?

Micka is apparently on the move from Cobram, he wasn't on the mint that some of the other "Mooroopna/Cobram Tigers:D" were on, so probably easier for him to walk away. Obviously he would know Lowey well so it makes sense.

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Micka is apparently on the move from Cobram, he wasn't on the mint that some of the other "Mooroopna/Cobram Tigers:D" were on, so probably easier for him to walk away. Obviously he would know Lowey well so it makes sense.

Had a run with us a few times during the season when he couldn't get back to Cobram. Big unit! Haven't heard anything about him heading over here for 2012, only early days though.

Joe Mama

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2001
Everywhere you want to be
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Mernda, Murch/Toolamba, Man City
Murchison F.C Presentation Night Results:

1st XVIII:
WINNER:Nick Airs
RUNNERS-UP:Jamie Jones

2nd XVIII:
WINNER:Adrian Lakeman
RUNNERS-UP:Ryan Moore

3rd XVIII:
WINNER:Tom Karacsay
RUNNERS-UP:Dylan Burls

P.S
I've just managed to watch that clip that you reccomended J.C, and all I can say is that it sure explains a lot:(.

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James

1st XVIII:

(.

Was this a surprise too many at the club? I reckon it would be speaking from an outsiders point of view. First year of senior footy is it not?

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
Was this a surprise too many at the club? I reckon it would be speaking from an outsiders point of view. First year of senior footy is it not?

Was in the best most weeks Earl, reckon he would have been favourite to take it out.

KDL KINGS

Senior List
Apr 20, 2008
the goal square
AFL Club
Geelong
Was in the best most weeks Earl, reckon he would have been favourite to take it out.
Big news cumn out of the gum tonite with their coach named and possibly 6 or 7 to cum with him all from tat i believe, and also heard brett andison from ky headn out their will pelly, all lookn up 4 the doggies. Tom roberts of 2 gig and apparently got a few on the go, as most clubs have. Hopefully the gap isnt as big as last year between top and bottom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 8, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Big news cumn out of the gum tonite with their coach named and possibly 6 or 7 to cum with him all from tat i believe, and also heard brett andison from ky headn out their will pelly, all lookn up 4 the doggies. Tom roberts of 2 gig and apparently got a few on the go, as most clubs have. Hopefully the gap isnt as big as last year between top and bottom.

Christian Barnett as coach confirmed, Josh Stammers, Johnathan Barnett, Rob Knowles and Josh Pell also confirmed. They are the signed ones more to come! Easy on the Brett Andison call, no certainty there, but we would love to have the big guy on board!

1st XVIII:

2nd XVIII:
WINNER:Adrian Lakeman
RUNNERS-UP:Ryan Moore

3rd XVIII:
WINNER:Tom Karacsay
RUNNERS-UP:Dylan Burls

P.S
I've just managed to watch that clip that you reccomended J.C, and all I can say is that it sure explains a lot:(.

Have Murchison appointed a new coach for next year? ama lso hearing the standard 6 or 7 gv boys coming with him and his crew

jayco13

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2011
Rushworth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Rushworth, NY Jets,
hey tav, you've got your finger on the pulse with whats going on around the area... whats happening at rushy, and will you be back for another run?

Jan 8, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks to all clubs and punters out there who have contributed to the Jack Anderson Appeal. Many clubs were represented which was great to see! Sunday raised $25,000 and was a very "pleasant" day. The Appeal has raised in excess of $40,000 so far. The biggest donation has been $5,000 from the GV Umpires! Jack managed to slightly move his right hand last week in the first sign things may get more positive for him. Cheers!

www.jackandersonappeal.com

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Thanks to all clubs and punters out there who have contributed to the Jack Anderson Appeal. Many clubs were represented which was great to see! Sunday raised $25,000 and was a very "pleasant" day. The Appeal has raised in excess of $40,000 so far. The biggest donation has been $5,000 from the GV Umpires! Jack managed to slightly move his right hand last week in the first sign things may get more positive for him. Cheers!

www.jackandersonappeal.com

Great job by all involved and to those who donated! Great to hear that things might be getting better for him. All the best Jack!

T.Perry

All Australian
Oct 26, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Rushy Tigers
hey tav, you've got your finger on the pulse with whats going on around the area... whats happening at rushy, and will you be back for another run?

Hey jayco, looks like everyone is back on board for next year, sam Nelson may be moving to Melbourne & if so will probably play down there but don't think there will be many leave at this stage. Talks are under way with some ex-locals who play in the area, a couple from lower plenty (who won northern div 2 flag & are thus going up to div 1) and some quality players from up here. I'm hoping to come back but there's plenty of water to go under the bridge, my body didn't cope all that well with the travel & prob apart from the VT match I didn't do a lot. Would love to, though.

All in all reasonably positive at the club, though jakes specifically asked me not to mention any names!

Speedy22

Debutant
Feb 16, 2008
Tally Area
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey jayco, looks like everyone is back on board for next year, sam Nelson may be moving to Melbourne & if so will probably play down there but don't think there will be many leave at this stage. Talks are under way with some ex-locals who play in the area, a couple from lower plenty (who won northern div 2 flag & are thus going up to div 1) and some quality players from up here. I'm hoping to come back but there's plenty of water to go under the bridge, my body didn't cope all that well with the travel & prob apart from the VT match I didn't do a lot. Would love to, though.

All in all reasonably positive at the club, though jakes specifically asked me not to mention any names!

Darcy Barden, Billy Barden, Patrick Flynn, Clint Monger ????

T.Perry

All Australian
Oct 26, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Rushy Tigers
Darcy Barden, Billy Barden, Patrick Flynn, Clint Monger ????

Speedy, you've just randomly plucked some names of lower plenty players! Darcy barden is half a chance to get picked up or will play wafl or sanfl, Billy & Clint will stay at lower & are both justifiably well renumerated at the cave and to be honest I don't know Patrick Flynn. So, no, haven't spoken to any of those players.

Speedy22

Debutant
Feb 16, 2008
Tally Area
AFL Club
Collingwood
Speedy, you've just randomly plucked some names of lower plenty players! Darcy barden is half a chance to get picked up or will play wafl or sanfl, Billy & Clint will stay at lower & are both justifiably well renumerated at the cave and to be honest I don't know Patrick Flynn. So, no, haven't spoken to any of those players.

Never said they are the players going to Rushworth, just asked if its any of them.

The Profit

Draftee
Oct 26, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood

The Seymour Telegraph have reported 9 new signings at the Swans and apparently some more to come. At least four that I know have played at senior level in the GV and a couple of others that apparently go alright. Hopefully things are looking up for the Swannies.:thumbsu:

T.Perry

All Australian
Oct 26, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Rushy Tigers
Haven't had a top 10 for a while, thought I'd get the ball rolling, from what I saw and read:

1. S Thompson (lanky)
2. S La Porta (Undera)
3. B Gray (Stanhope)
4. D Clarke (Rushy)
5. J Martin (Rushy)
6. Saddington (VT)
7. D Godsmark (Undera)
8. Arandt (Avenel)
9. Seirakowski (Lanky)
10. N Airs (Murch)

Status
Not open for further replies.