Draft Watcher Knightmare's 2019 Draft Almanac

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the Bulldogs give up their first rounder for Jenkins? They might?

Crows paid 2x 1st for 29 yo Gibbs with some seconds going back etc.

If the Bullies offered up pick 6, I reckon AFC do that trade.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This suggestion is so absurd I have to contemplate whether you are serious or a troll account taking the piss.

I sincerely hope you’ve been naive enough to suggest this on the dogs board because I would love to see their replies.

Man are you smoking some serious juju.

No one is giving up a first round pick for Jenkins.

Age plays a part. Jenkins and Gibbs are both 30. A lot of clubs remain in the mindset that's retirement age.

You'd be lucky to get a second round pick for them if packaged together as a pair. More likely a third round pick is offered given their respective ages given they'd be seen as short term rentals.

No way would we give up pick 6 for Jenkins. I would prefer we go after Patton & I would only offer up a 2nd round pick for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting. clearly you are closer to the mark as he got drafted .if you had a mock draft of 100 players would he of been in it ?

Saw him pull out of two contest and missed a 20m pass against Sandy that's when I stamped him as not afl quality..

I have him down as worst player ever drafted since I've followed the draft..

You have no idea, he was clearly in the top 3 TAC cup boys running around, and was picked up accordingly, he wont play this year as we (the swans) picked him up as a development player.
I have it down as the worst statement I have read since I've been following the draft.

You have no idea, he was clearly in the top 3 TAC cup boys running around, and was picked up accordingly, he wont play this year as we (the swans) picked him up as a development player.
I have it down as the worst statement I have read since I've been following the draft.

Hahaha top 3? Above all the boys playing at the champs? Haha! Deary me kiddo

Even nightmare himself had him maybe getting drafted.. plenty of clubs don't rate him not just myself. The kid is soft and will never play a afl game bookmark it..

Hahaha top 3? Above all the boys playing at the champs? Haha! Deary me kiddo

Even nightmare himself had him maybe getting drafted.. plenty of clubs don't rate him not just myself. The kid is soft and will never play a afl game bookmark it..

LOL ok I get it now, you play for Sandringham you lost against Eastern, and Cody torched you with his 31 touches...please get back on mummy's bosom.

LOL ok I get it now, you play for Sandringham you lost against Eastern, and Cody torched you with his 31 touches...please get back on mummy's bosom.

Huh ? You mean the three times he shat himself and ducked hes head in the contest ? Or the 20m pass in the 50m defence he missed and cost a goal? Elite lol.

Deary me top 3 players haha! Not even top 2 at he's old club Clarke and pretty way better ... good luck following him in the neafl for two years kiddo 👌

It seems the swans are going to have a pick just outside your clear cut top three (if we don't trade it). Is there a clear cut next level of players available there and if so, who are they?

I bet they would do it, but no way that trade happens. That's the sort of pick you would give up for an emerging KPF, say like, I dunno, Brennan Cox.
Sorry to derail the thread, but is he gettable? His name has come up on the Bulldogs board as a potential trade target.

It seems the swans are going to have a pick just outside your clear cut top three (if we don't trade it). Is there a clear cut next level of players available there and if so, who are they?

Some will say Hayden Young. Some will say Lachlan Ash. They may on club draft boards be among those next two. And either could release a Mills into the midfield.

If you're open to taking a chance, Brodie Kemp I'm a fan of and feel has upside up there with just about any in the pool as a tall ball winning mid with silly explosiveness and the capacity to play anywhere really.

Give it a rinse Dede.
Highly skilled and intelligent footballer..
I watched all his games so far this year and he has been elite.
He’s was great role model for the boys 2 years his younger and did all the hard work out of time at Eastern to get his body right and play a high standard of footy.
Not all players run back with the flight and do the so called courageous things that I think you’re speaking of.
He is highly courageous in the way he pushes his body to its limits clocking up anywhere from 13-16km in a NAB league game.
Wishing him all the best and for people like you who hide behind a keyboard potting young kids because you feel you have they right to and maybe think he may have taken your sons spot or some other reason, hopefully you find some sense and let the kids play and develop!

Give it a rinse Dede.
Highly skilled and intelligent footballer..
I watched all his games so far this year and he has been elite.
He’s was great role model for the boys 2 years his younger and did all the hard work out of time at Eastern to get his body right and play a high standard of footy.
Not all players run back with the flight and do the so called courageous things that I think you’re speaking of.
He is highly courageous in the way he pushes his body to its limits clocking up anywhere from 13-16km in a NAB league game.
Wishing him all the best and for people like you who hide behind a keyboard potting young kids because you feel you have they right to and maybe think he may have taken your sons spot or some other reason, hopefully you find some sense and let the kids play and develop!

Good post and glad someone called it out. Would said poster have the guts to say it to the player himself or his family? No chance.

given all the talk around Carlton,

I am very interest in your thoughts on the stocker trade.

How did you rate stocker last season, and off what you have seen so far? He looks promising in my opinion, but certainly not worth a top 2 pick.

As it stands it looks like:

Pick 1-3 for stocker and pick 12 or so.

How do you rate Rowell and Anderson against Sam Walsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back