Kyabram DFL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hearing that the league split is potentially back on with shep east, katandra and tungamah getting some pressure to join with another 1 or 2 to come possibly.
A north and south divisions with Stanhope, murch, tally and dookie to goin the 3 above and the remaining 10 in another.
Very late to do this stuff I would think but the word I’m getting from a reliable source is it is a big push in the next week with clubs to vote for and against.

I thought this was all put to bed a while ago......... maybe not.

I heard a few days ago but nothing been posted here yet? Checked out with a katandra person and they confirmed talk is happening about a move. Anyone else heard anything?
It may all fall over and nothing happen but there is something going on behind the scenes.

Interesting times. Hopefully some news comes soon so I don’t look like d&$k talking s&$t.

I’m hearing that the league split is potentially back on with shep east, katandra and tungamah getting some pressure to join with another 1 or 2 to come possibly.
A north and south divisions with Stanhope, murch, tally and dookie to goin the 3 above and the remaining 10 in another.
Very late to do this stuff I would think but the word I’m getting from a reliable source is it is a big push in the next week with clubs to vote for and against.

I heard a few days ago but nothing been posted here yet? Checked out with a katandra person and they confirmed talk is happening about a move. Anyone else heard anything?
It may all fall over and nothing happen but there is something going on behind the scenes.

Interesting times. Hopefully some news comes soon so I don’t look like d&$k talking s&$t.
Shepp East have applied to join Picola, whilst I'd assume the ex Shepp East blokes who have just been announced as joining Stanhope, would not want to play against their old club ?

Shepp East have applied to join Picola, whilst I'd assume the ex Shepp East blokes who have just been announced as joining Stanhope, would not want to play against their old club ?
It's quite possible they didn't know of the developments. I've heard similar so it could well go ahead depending on Club's opinions too it.

hearing george trianidis and shane webber have taken on the senior coaching role at longwood can you confirm this brownsnake .

So Browny has pulled the pin on longwood??? Has been there for about 4 years and had done quite a good job with the resources he had and it wasn’t just the coaching but other jobs around the club that he took on he was very passionate about the whole thing Don’t think he’ll be away from coaching to long !!!

Last edited:
So Browny has pulled the pin on longwood??? Has been there for about 4 years and had done quite a good job with the resources he had and it wasn’t just the coaching but other jobs around the club that he took on he was very passionate about the whole thing Don’t think he’ll be away from coaching to long !!!
He did have a good crack for them. Are you suggesting he will be Coaching elsewhere?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will clear up a few things
- I let them know on the 2nd of November that I was not 100% sure about coaching next year.
- 17th of November I let them know I had spoken to other clubs but was still not sure Of my intensions with possibility I wouldn't be there at all.
- I met with a club member on Monday night and informed them of my plans and that I would Not be returning in 2019.

I gave 100% to the club and as a coach was always all in and felt I couldn't give them that in 2019.
Other roles have always been on offer at my time at Longwood and I sat down with my family with the options of staying, pulling the pin all together or take on another role which I have.

Anyone wanting more info send me a msg.
Cheers Browny

- I let them know on the 2nd of November that I was not 100% sure about coaching next year.
- 17th of November I let them know I had spoken to other clubs but was still not sure Of my intensions with possibility I wouldn't be there at all.
- I met with a club member on Monday night and informed them of my plans and that I would Not be returning in 2019.

I gave 100% to the club and as a coach was always all in and felt I couldn't give them that in 2019.
Other roles have always been on offer at my time at Longwood and I sat down with my family with the options of staying, pulling the pin all together or take on another role which I have.

Cheers Browny
So is shepp east playing in kdfl next year

Cheers Browny

Good on ya mate, did a ripper job with little resources. Saved the club from the dead four years ago. All the best with ya next footy chapter.

Good on ya mate, did a ripper job with little resources. Saved the club from the dead four years ago. All the best with ya next footy chapter.

Cheers mate, couldn't of done anything without the hard work of people like the shiners & goodalls there amazing people and work so hard plus the players for coming out respect to them all

Last edited:
Cheers mate, couldn't of done anything without the hard work of people like the shiners & goodalls there amazing people and work so hard plus the players for coming out respect to them all
Will be very challenging at SE Browny with so many departures at the club ....But one thing for sure this very proud and power house club with great amenities and strong membership won’t stay down for long I know you’ll give it your all mate good luck

So is shepp east playing in kdfl next year
Yendor I heard Shepp East plus two other clubs not keen on the Picola League were going to join the KDFL that was going to be split into 2 divisions. One division for the traditional set up as how was this year, but another division for those who felt that they wanted to expand their junior groups to U14 football etc. Previous KDFL clubs like Stanhope, Girgarre and Tallygaroopna and newly attached Dookie keen to be part of this division. Has anyone heard this? Apparently the AFL were heavily involved in setting this up!

Spot on from what I heard Full Boost. Think it required 10 votes and it’s a goer!

Yendor I heard Shepp East plus two other clubs not keen on the Picola League were going to join the KDFL that was going to be split into 2 divisions. One division for the traditional set up as how was this year, but another division for those who felt that they wanted to expand their junior groups to U14 football etc. Previous KDFL clubs like Stanhope, Girgarre and Tallygaroopna and newly attached Dookie keen to be part of this division. Has anyone heard this? Apparently the AFL were heavily involved in setting this up!
Stanhope and Gig won’t have U/14s.

I here Tally and Stanhope are keen but don't know about Gig i think they would stay on other side of the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back