Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Great get Hilly... Lancy by 33. I thought you were dreaming. As a mate said to me about the Wombat’s win today “ It wasn’t a bad effort by a team who hasn’t played anyone and with no ruckman.”
A great game to watch. Hope you enjoyed it Swoopin!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Did enjoy the contest mate Nagaz in the contest till 3qtime Gee they had their chances in that 3rd when they kicked 5 points in 10 minutes the wombats then went bang 2 late goals then just dominated the last quarter As hilly mentiond the game wasn’t a great spectacle but was tough going for 3quarters until Lancy opened right up Eyes were on Jammo Daniels wich I thought contributed really well the guy is so skilled To me a little long haired no 7 BOG in my books Another big test looms this week against the great Avenal outfit should be a hum dinger

Did enjoy the contest mate Nagaz in the contest till 3qtime Gee they had their chances in that 3rd when they kicked 5 points in 10 minutes the wombats then went bang 2 late goals then just dominated the last quarter As hilly mentiond the game wasn’t a great spectacle but was tough going for 3quarters until Lancy opened right up Eyes were on Jammo Daniels wich I thought contributed really well the guy is so skilled To me a little long haired no 7 BOG in my books Another big test looms this week against the great Avenal outfit should be a hum dinger
I thought No.20 was good for Lancy, wasn’t on the team sheet though, thought we must have been playing Stanhope 🙈🤣

Nagambie were very slick by foot and Daniels seems to create his own space. Your BOG got better after your told me in the third quarter he was killing it Swoopin. The Lakers ran out of puff as the leg speed took over. Seems everyone had a different 3 best players Swoopin, which means it was an overall team effort.
My best IMO was the Wombat’s own Sherman tank in Tom Davies. Hard as nails with plenty of fire power!

Last edited:

I thought No.20 was good for Lancy, wasn’t on the team sheet though, thought we must have been playing Stanhope 🤣

Sure it wasn’t #21 Zac Cerrone as there was no #20 playing? Zac was best in a number of people’s opinions.... most possessions (35) for the team with a dozen contested.

What key players did teams have missing yesterday? Lanky & Nagambie that is.
Not sure on Nagambie but certainly Haysom and Shiels not there and the big red in the 2s lancy had Charlie McKlay and Brad Orr missing and Steve Thompson after only after 5 minutes of play came off and stayed put with a foot injury Hank may be able to fill us in on their injuries

Not sure on Nagambie but certainly Haysom and Shiels not there and the big red in the 2s lancy had Charlie McKlay and Brad Orr missing and Steve Thompson after only after 5 minutes of play came off and stayed put with a foot injury Hank may be able to fill us in on their injuries
Add Biggs and the younger Fothergill to that list for Nagambie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 off the fothergill boys didn’t play I don’t think..

$1.70, sh*t, running at 200% are ya, Avenel and Lancy $1.30 are they?
I'm not a guru on betting markets but Lanky and Avenel at $3 to $3.50 and then value if you want to invest on anyone else. That's just my feel some would have Lanky in alot tighter after their great start to the Season.

I'm not a guru on betting markets but Lanky and Avenel at $3 to $3.50 and then value if you want to invest on anyone else. That's just my feel some would have Lanky in alot tighter after their great start to the Season.
Big reds cactus he couldn’t even touch it in the 2s

$2.50 Avenel Lancaster
$4 Nagambie
$6 Murchison
$7 Dookie Utd Violet Town
$8 Girgarre Merrigum Stanhope
$200 The rest

Last edited:
$2.50 Avenel Lancaster
$4 Nagambie
$6 Murchison
$7 Dookie Utd Violet Town
$8 Girgarre Merrigum Stanhope
$200 The rest

This is funny. You’re trying too hard here Hank, you blokes are clear favourites. Just like the last couple of years, you’ll have to deal with having the target on your back. I’m sure you’re good enough, starts from the top

Remove this Banner Ad

Back