Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

What a surprise your take on what was said differs !!!. Mate, 8 years. ...18 years....i don't care. Why then would a representative from the club come into our rooms afterwards and offer condolences. ...and an apology? ?...explain that seeing as you know everything pal !!. Just because uve played at 10 clubs doesn't make you the oracle....jackass

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Like any good club would, Seymour had a tough week, something was taken out of context, so he offered his and the clubs condolences and an apology for what was said on the field taken in the way that upset people.
But thats right, you were only told 3rd hand in the rooms after the game, you asked for someones take that was there, well I was, but still you play the man when it isnt what you wanted to hear. Enjoy sitting in the car watching Avenel and not going into the rooms after the game to support them 👍🏼, probably bring your own esky too 😘

What a surprise your take on what was said differs !!!. Mate, 8 years. ...18 years....i don't care. Why then would a representative from the club come into our rooms afterwards and offer condolences. ...and an apology? ?...explain that seeing as you know everything pal !!. Just because uve played at 10 clubs doesn't make you the oracle....jackass

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Was simply a reasonable response expressing a different take on events that occurred eight years ago.

I have no reason to disbelieve either you or Hank on the issue but you need to take a breath and cool the jets Lion!

I reckon Avenel might have slightly widened the gap on Nagambie and lancy with the addition of Paul Scanlon to their lineup
Good get plenty of interest in the KD this year. Personally I thought Avenel might have behind those other two teams but I must admit I haven't the Swans play this year yet.

Yep thats from Friday, but we have another week up our sleeves for further easing before next weekend
Beautiful, fingers crossed it all works out for next weekend. If not, the week after.
One positive is some of the grounds will be in ripper condition after all of this rain and a break from game days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beautiful, fingers crossed it all works out for next weekend. If not, the week after.
One positive is some of the grounds will be in ripper condition after all of this rain and a break from game days.
There was talk though of locking down metro Melbourne again for the GF long weekend also 😜

Great news kase just can’t wait for it Your game against gig I hope turns out to be a good contest. Would love to see Chewy scanlon and lids Deledio go head to head if he plays that is
Couple pretty different players those two I reckon! But you’re right would be great to see Lids out there as well, juice the contest up a bit. And bring a few extra in the gate. Closest game to Melbourne so makes sense for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back