Kyabram DFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember Lancy defeated Nagambie by 6 goals. I think this game Daniels debuted or was his second game. He dominated in the first half yet still didn’t help considering the final margin. Both sides had players out. I truly believe that this season is one flag missed for the Wombats.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Lancy had Mills, Mclay & Orr missing. Yarran never played another game after this game.
Yes Jamo’s first game
We had more than a 1/3 of a side missing.
Anthony Haysom (goes ok)
Tom Black (quality mid)
Blake Fothergill (BOG last KDL GF)
Matt Waterson (CHF)
Jackson Hutton & Brayden Biggs (either would’ve played on Billy Ryan who kicked 6)
Jono Moore (on track to be the best ruckman in the league)
Mark Blake(AFL premiership ruckman)
Also quality 3rds kids in Willy Dalton & Nick Glentzes didn’t play and both would’ve been in the mix for our best 21.
We left Lancy with the belief that they weren't going to be the side to stop us from winning another flag, take that as cocky or not, and talk his cheap, but this season that is all we will ever have.
Linc Coached 4 flags and he said this was a better side than any of those years.
P.S. All you can do is beat whats in front of you, and Lancy did that in every game they played so have every right to also have that opinion that they would’ve continued on their merry way 👍🏼

Last edited:

10 genuine contenders fighting for 6 spots. Perfect.

That’s exactly what the competition needs. It’s bloody hard to draw a crowd against teams that are poor performing and/or struggle to field the full quota of grades. The loss of revenue from home games becomes a further piece of work for club volunteers.

10 genuine contenders with another 4-5 keeping teams honest would be fantastic!

I reckon Hank will be able to rattle off the members of the Lakers side that were missing that day. But you might be right Bootz, we will never know, until next year.
Kase what sort of a season (or part of) did you get out my ancient mate in Danny Clarke just going by Avenels best players each week would assume he played his role well he seems keen to travel south again!!

Kase what sort of a season (or part of) did you get out my ancient mate in Danny Clarke just going by Avenels best players each week would assume he played his role well he seems keen to travel south again!!
He was brilliant mate, played his role across half back intercepting and providing drive forward. Still has some run in those legs. Great leader as well and a good friend of mine. Enjoys the culture we have at the club as does his family who all play netball. Love that he’s going around again.

He was brilliant mate, played his role across half back intercepting and providing drive forward. Still has some run in those legs. Great leader as well and a good friend of mine. Enjoys the culture we have at the club as does his family who all play netball. Love that he’s going around again.
Ur list like red wine Casey better with age or will the hamstrings be getting a workout?
Recruiting again or keeping same list ?

Ur list like red wine Casey better with age or will the hamstrings be getting a workout?
Recruiting again or keeping same list ?
When don’t the hamstrings get a workout Rat? Reckon the list I had was good enough so might stick with it. You should know me well enough to know I’ll add what I think is needed and can get my hands on.

Lancy had Mills, Mclay & Orr missing. Yarran never played another game after this game.
Yes Jamo’s first game
We had more than a 1/3 of a side missing.
Anthony Haysom (goes ok)
Tom Black (quality mid)
Blake Fothergill (BOG last KDL GF)
Matt Waterson (CHF)
Jackson Hutton & Brayden Biggs (either would’ve played on Billy Ryan who kicked 6)
Jono Moore (on track to be the best ruckman in the league)
Mark Blake(AFL premiership ruckman)
Also quality 3rds kids in Willy Dalton & Nick Glentzes didn’t play and both would’ve been in the mix for our best 21.
We left Lancy with the belief that they weren't going to be the side to stop us from winning another flag, take that as cocky or not, and talk his cheap, but this season that is all we will ever have.
Linc Coached 4 flags and he said this was a better side than any of those years.
P.S. All you can do is beat whats in front of you, and Lancy did that in every game they played so have every right to also have that opinion that they would’ve continued on their merry way

And that’s a great thing about our game- opinions and beliefs. Whether you believe you can or believe you can’t, you are most likely right Hank! It was going to be one of those great finals series… now left up to us to debate the “What ifs”.
A good response from you.

Last edited:
When don’t the hamstrings get a workout Rat? Reckon the list I had was good enough so might stick with it. You should know me well enough to know I’ll add what I think is needed and can get my hands on.
I could imagine a few wouldn’t train that hard haha and having another year off makes the team a year older what scanlon how old is he ? And is he going to play on ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could imagine a few wouldn’t train that hard haha and having another year off makes the team a year older what scanlon how old is he ? And is he going to play on ?
Would be pretty similar to those over at laker land Rat. Chew man won’t stop until his legs fall off, bloke still gets 40+ a game and loves it so why would he stop.

Good for the Lakers as good of a player he is. Not worth the trouble and off field issues. Numurkahs problem now
In fairness to Daniels he has a few years of Major League Football left in him and I only ever thought him playing the second half of the Season @ Nagambie was a pit stop. I'd be surprised if he gave them a commitment beyond the end of the Season when he arrived.

My picks of Todd Lawrence and Kyle Maynard as medal contenders from the Swans out the window with our invitees being Braydon Avola and Jack Myers, in saying that the two boys invited both had super years as well. The four mentioned plus Clarke will be top 5 in our club count.
Davies, Martin quinella my pick.

I'd agree with fly, it seemed like only a pitstop at Nagambie for the year, why doesn't he coach United ?

people asking about Daniels and that an answer I’ve been told sorry if that offends everybody not trying to stir the pot? Not sure if it’s crap either think you will find a lot of it is truth.

I might delete the account seems it does way too much harm than good.
Apologies fellas I do like you’re page though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back