Toast Lachie Neale - 100 Games for Fremantle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching Neale break through a pack inside our defensive 50, burn off everyone and then deliver a pass lace out to a team mate was pure joy. All I could say was "what a beast". He was probably best on ground for me. Does it all. Draft steal.

He has gotten better every year and he is right " he looks damn good in purple"!!

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Well done Lachie, I will have the privilege of being at the MCG to see you play you 100th game for Freo.

A gun player, humble and a true champion.

I'm immensely proud of the career Lachie has carved out for himself, and the way in which he has applied himself to grow and develop. Also thankful for what happened personally thanks to him. Without him, I wouldn't have met Tim, and without Tim I think this forum would be that little bit poorer in our understanding of how the industry works.

I was chatting to Tim about the milestone and he said to pass on his thanks to the BF community for their support of Lachie over the years (and he also reminded me of some photos I took of Lachie at one of his first training sessions)

So here you go - for old times sake - and to celebrate one of our genuine stars, who would be the first person to admit his weaknesses, and from day 1 has been committed to improving and becoming a better version of himself. He's an inspiration. I look forward to watching him evolve and continue to grow :)

Oh, Tim also mentioned that for Lachie's 50th he had 9 disposals after 40+ the previous two weeks. Hopefully he makes a better shot of the 100!

CA2CyI6.jpg

LmzN92z.jpg

ge4E5A0.jpg

I was thrilled with this pick in 2011 and have not been disappointed since. Just a great value player. No fuss, no nonsense, committed to get the best out of himself and constantly improve. Doesn't succumb to grandeur but backs himself when he has to. Is the sort that makes the footy club a distinctly better place.

Well done Lachie N. and may the next 100 include a premiership medallion (or three) somewhere in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On of my favourites since his first few games. Always though he was robbed in the GF by being made the sub. Probably would have won it if he was on field all game. His goal sense is second to none and would be one of the game's best small forwards if he hadn't turned himself into one of the most prolific ball-winners in the game. Here's to 200 more Lachie!
Was going to write the same thing. Him as sub on that big day really irritates me ever since. He came on, had something like 7 disposals and really took the game on in the last quarter.

Congrats to Lachie, brilliant 100 games for the club and many more to come. He ll have his standard 35+ disposal game with a 3 goal haul. Future leader of this club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back