Remove this Banner Ad

Euku

All Australian
Sep 20, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Couldn't find a thread for him what's he worth geelong fans

Yeah I'm taking that

I think cockatoo and Narkle will go and maybe constable which means we will hold Fogarty who is contracted we will want to retain some depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Contracted so .. that means someone will have to pay more than they would like... my guess is he stays.... unless a deal presents that helps cover our weaker chinks

Would be surprised if he went, since contracted and his value is very low so it would not be for a pick we could use. But a club could offer a stupid deal I guess.....

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
"Geelong forward-midfielder Lachie Fogarty is reportedly weighing up his future despite being contracted for next year."

"According to AFL.com.au, Carlton has shown interest in Fogarty with the Cats open to trading the 21-year-old at his request and if an attractive deal was put forward to the club."

Jul 26, 2007
Darwin
AFL Club
West Coast
No real trade value and I think he has upside. Confused as to why anyone would be asking though. Not a knock on him but at the stage he's at there wouldn't be anyone chasing him especially contracted.

Quality young draftee struggling to break into a pretty strong side.

They are the exact types other clubs try and poach cheaply. Especially if they rated them highly when drafted.

If you were at say the Crows and couldn't get a game, that tells another story.

Quality young draftee struggling to break into a pretty strong side.

They are the exact types other clubs try and poach cheaply. Especially if they rated them highly when drafted.

If you were at say the Crows and couldn't get a game, that tells another story.
Yeah potentially. At least he won't get played out of position if he leaves. We are doing him no favours in that regard.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
"Geelong forward-midfielder Lachie Fogarty is reportedly weighing up his future despite being contracted for next year."

"According to AFL.com.au, Carlton has shown interest in Fogarty with the Cats open to trading the 21-year-old at his request and if an attractive deal was put forward to the club."

Carlton can give us 8 and get Lachie and something back, just to troll Dodoro.

Back