Lachy Neale v Trent Cotchin

Remove this Banner Ad

Really_

Cancelled
Mar 27, 2021
AFL Club
Geelong
We now have a heavyweight battle in the most protected sook in the AFL.

Cotchin drops when he is touched, so too Neale.

Cotchin's sniper actions behind play are epic, so too Neale.

Cotchin is backed in social media by his mrs, so too Neale.

But Cotchin never signals to the AFL he wants a player suspended and abuses an opposition coach and then sooks about.

Little Lachy, be a man. If you are going to throw punches then own them.

Mrs Neale i would prefer if you dont respond again on social media, how little Lachy didnt get the 3 votes last night, and should be given another chance.

salt overload detected

salt-bae.gif

But Cotchin never signals to the AFL he wants a player suspended and abuses an opposition coach and then sooks about.

Mrs Neale i would prefer if you dont respond again on social media, how little Lachy didnt get the 3 votes last night, and should be given another chance.
While we're on the subject of protected sooks.
Lachie Neale was the instigator of a fight with Gary Rohan that has the Geelong star facing suspension, Cats coach Chris Scott says.

While we're on the subject of protected sooks.
Lachie Neale was the instigator of a fight with Gary Rohan that has the Geelong star facing suspension, Cats coach Chris Scott says.
So when one states facts they are sooks?
lols

Sooks are the ones where they get their daddies to defend them when they breach covid restrictions when they are 30+
Sooks are the ones that call Gill and ask for an extension to their hotel room as the mirrors are not big enough

So when one states facts they are sooks?
lols

Sooks are the ones where they get their daddies to defend them when they breach covid restrictions when they are 30+
Sooks are the ones that call Gill and ask for an extension to their hotel room as the mirrors are not big enough
Your post has taught me much about sooking, thanks for your time.

Imagine having a meltdown over Gary Rohan :$

I know Floppie Neale wanted 3 weeks, but thats a bit harsh. 2 weeks is fine.
Now if Hawkins and Selwood could get themselves suspended during next weeks match, that'd be great.

A1871CE0-C089-4740-A3A1-506FB4C24589.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now if Hawkins and Selwood could get themselves suspended during next weeks match, that'd be great.
Hawkins is **** all unless it’s one on one & old mate Selwood will be knackered for 2 weeks at least after his effort this weekend.
Dees by forty at home.

Hawkins is a chance.

Selwood has tried to get himself suspended with cheap shots for over 10 years without luck. So I don't like your chances there.

Being gifted a win wasn't enough, now you want to cry about Rohan too? Well, alright, if it helps you feel better I suppose.
lol, the team that was gifted 8 goals from frees really
lol, the lions throw tummy punches and then sook
lols

Aww, you're so upset over a tummy punch that you have to quote your username to me? There, there, champ, Gary will be okay.
sooky sooky neale wants to go home, he is asking for his hotel room to be upgraded today
neale is so soft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back