Goo Trent Cotchin retires, the equal most successful captain of the modern era.

Remove this Banner Ad

And here come the gutter trash bh scat losers posting more lies, oh dear!:$

No it's not lies, when Dimma left his wife and mother of his children for the Richmond physio, it derailed the Tigers season, and the players admitted as much afterwards

Elmar Judd is the guy that gets drunk, sits in the corner of the bar and starts eying people off for a fight to prove to his abuse dad how tuff he is.
Elmer_Judd

Explain Facebook Live GIF

Cats all up in arms over Hardwick and his separation from his wife, like that's never happened before:rolleyes:

This thread is here to celebrate one of the great Captains of the AFL and his brilliant career.
ME100823KD041893248.jpg

Here is a nice picture of Cotchin with his two great loves his family and winning Premierships for Richmond:hearteyes:

I know how Brooke a great mother and wife triggers Cats supporters like Elmer and HB, but what a great man Cotchin has been not just for Richmond but for the whole AFL.

No it's not lies, when Dimma left his wife and mother of his children for the Richmond physio, it derailed the Tigers season, and the players admitted as much afterwards

It derailed the entire club for years.

The downward trajectory from the breakup to now is basically vertical.

You have no idea if that is true, you are just using a marriage breakup for cheap points on an internet forum. Team's go down when they have been up for a long time. It happens. You have waited 6 years for this moment, which is truly sad as *.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have no idea if that is true, you are just using a marriage breakup for cheap points on an internet forum. Team's go down when they have been up for a long time. It happens. You have waited 6 years for this moment, which is truly sad as *.

6 years? Richmond haven't been good since 2021.

It was well documented that the breakup affected the club - the Cotchins siding with Mrs Hardwick etc. It's no stretch to conclude that that sort of rift would affect a close-knit groups cohesiveness, especially when so much was made of Richmond's so-called family culture.

If Damien kept it in his pants you might have fired another few shots before drastically falling.

It was well documented that the breakup affected the club - the Cotchins siding with Mrs Hardwick etc. It's no stretch to conclude that that sort of rift would affect a close-knit groups cohesiveness, especially when so much was made of Richmond's so-called family culture.

If Damien kept it in his pants you might have fired another few shots before drastically falling.
If that is what makes you happy, believe away.

Gives Hodgey a run for his money in the culture stakes
View attachment 1770134

What a legend. Almost got the whole season cancelled due to his selfishness then made it seem like he was the victim.

View attachment 1770467

Voss not as TOUGH as Cotchin!

It belongs in the Divvy Van - with a bit of luck some handsome, smart and suave mod will move it there.

Oh no, that's all culture - or symptom of culture.

Clubs with good cultures don't have players that bring the club into disrepute through selfish/illegal actions

Clubs with good culture don't allow sexual harassment of team mates etc

I'm sure Dinsdale can find one - maybe in the bathroom

My only concern with this thread is that it completely overlooks the contribution of Brooke Cotchin to Richmond's success.

"do you even know them?" Is your go to response for information that's on the public record

I don't have to "believe" it's what's been reported and spoken about.

Yes they all have yellow striped icons next to their names

Seriously, could you sook any harder?

What a miserable way to live your life.

Seriously, could you sook any harder?

What a miserable way to live your life.

You are the one doing the sooking champ.

The facts are that Cotchin was nowhere admired or respected by opposition supporters as you and most Richmond fans thought.

You and the rest of the Tiger supporters need to build a bridge and accept it!

You are the one doing the sooking champ.

The facts are that Cotchin was nowhere admired or respected by opposition supporters as you and most Richmond fans thought.

You and the rest of the Tiger supporters need to build a bridge and accept it!
You're the one with the hatred and obsession of the bloke. I bet i can find at least half a dozen threads you've wriiten about him and his missus over the years.:$ #Kardishmond is your favoriute hashtag here.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back