Goo Trent Cotchin retires, the equal most successful captain of the modern era.

Remove this Banner Ad

You are the one doing the sooking champ.

The facts are that Cotchin was nowhere admired or respected by opposition supporters as you and most Richmond fans thought.

You and the rest of the Tiger supporters need to build a bridge and accept it!

Oh no... you champed me.

Calling out s**t-posting and trolling is sooking now. FMD.

You and the other peanut(s) are no better than the Richmond posters you complain about. If you don't like it would it be that hard to stay away from a thread or topic you don't like? You can disagree, but why be a campaigner about it? Like I said, what a miserable way to live your life.

Have a sook elsewhere Trollmer Judd, you're blocked.

What a boring shitfight of a thread.

Ironic, given you Richmond flogs have turned almost every main board thread over the last 6 months into a shitfight, including many that have nothing to do with Richmond (such as the Buddy Franklin retirement tribute thread)

The tone was set by a nasty and juvenile OP that put everyone else off side from the get go.

Anyhow in future, I think all retiring champion/greats on the main board should be created by not a supporter of the club whose champ is retiring.

This thread would not have descended into the toilet if the annoying OP didn't actually say Cotchin was better than Hodge and Voss.

Ironic, given you Richmond flogs have turned almost every main board thread over the last 6 months into a shitfight, including many that have nothing to do with Richmond (such as the Buddy Franklin retirement tribute thread)

The tone was set by a nasty and juvenile OP that put everyone else off side from the get go.

Anyhow in future, I think all retiring champion/greats on the main board should be created by not a supporter of the club whose champ is retiring.

This thread would not have descended into the toilet if the annoying OP didn't actually say Cotchin was better than Hodge and Voss.
You see thats where you're wrong. They are still salty about picking Tambling (albeit their period of shitness then netted the pick for Dusty)

You clearly care more than I do. Maybe stop visiting the main board. Only bullshit munchers use it.

Also nice generalisation with the "you richmond flogs". Bloody racist. I ain't posted s**t I aint contributed s**t.

I've certainly see you filthing up the joint constantly. I don't know that we've ever actually interacted but every time I see your name I die inside. Its an absolute waste of internet data letting you roam the joint. Not that I can talk. But at least I'm self aware.

You clearly care more than I do. Maybe stop visiting the main board. Only bullshit munchers use it.

Also nice generalisation with the "you richmond flogs". Bloody racist. I ain't posted s**t I aint contributed s**t.

I've certainly see you filthing up the joint constantly. I don't know that we've ever actually interacted but every time I see your name I die inside. Its an absolute waste of internet data letting you roam the joint. Not that I can talk. But at least I'm self aware.

i-appreciate-your-compliment-dr-leonard-mccoy.gif

You see thats where you're wrong. They are still salty about picking Tambling (albeit their period of shitness then netted the pick for Dusty)
You’re either so old you can’t remember winning or so young you’ve never experienced it. So let me tell you something you can look forward to when it does happen.

The past is forgotten. The slate is wiped clean. “Sick burns” about dud players, past thrashings or ninthmonding are like water off a duck’s back.

That’s after just one flag. Can you even imagine how far removed they are after three flags?

So don’t worry, the time will come when the “sick burns” about salary cap, burning coaches, Murphy #1, Gibbs #1 Kreuzer #1 (over Cotchin), trading Kennedy for Judd for no reward, Josh Bootsma, Lawrence Angwin, most wooden spoons this century, 28 years (at the time of writing) years of shitness, how another 28 years of shitness lie ahead, etc etc… you can just laugh them off.

But until that time, eat a bag of… and suck s**t about the salary cap, burning coaches, Murphy #1, Gibbs #1 Kreuzer #1 (over Cotchin), trading Kennedy for Judd for no reward, Josh Bootsma, Lawrence Angwin, most wooden spoons this century, 28 years (at the time of writing) years of shitness, how another 28 years of shitness lie ahead… all while I try to remember who Richard Tambling or Aaron Fiora or whichever other chump that pulled on the Y&B jumper was.

You’re either so old you can’t remember winning or so young you’ve never experienced it. So let me tell you something you can look forward to when it does happen.

The past is forgotten. The slate is wiped clean. “Sick burns” about dud players, past thrashings or ninthmonding are like water off a duck’s back.

That’s after just one flag. Can you even imagine how far removed they are after three flags?

So don’t worry, the time will come when the “sick burns” about salary cap, burning coaches, Murphy #1, Gibbs #1 Kreuzer #1 (over Cotchin), trading Kennedy for Judd for no reward, Josh Bootsma, Lawrence Angwin, most wooden spoons this century, 28 years (at the time of writing) years of shitness, how another 28 years of shitness lie ahead, etc etc… you can just laugh them off.

But until that time, eat a bag of… and suck s**t about the salary cap, burning coaches, Murphy #1, Gibbs #1 Kreuzer #1 (over Cotchin), trading Kennedy for Judd for no reward, Josh Bootsma, Lawrence Angwin, most wooden spoons this century, 28 years (at the time of writing) years of shitness, how another 28 years of shitness lie ahead… all while I try to remember who Richard Tambling or Aaron Fiora or whichever other chump that pulled on the Y&B jumper was.
'The past is forgotten' ... writes a 4 page paragraph reply about the past to a shitpost

'The past is forgotten' ... writes a 4 page paragraph reply about the past to a shitpost

Be careful, Mr Sensitive will put you on ignore if you dare insult his Idol Twent or other Tiger flogs:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we won the premiership, and then the second one, and then the third one. All captained by the great man Trent Cotchin.

A man whose wife wears the pants in the family is no man at all ...

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Back