Prediction Ladder predictor

Remove this Banner Ad

All the permutations - assuming we win both our remaining matches.

WCE lose 1 of 2 - we finish 6th
WCE win both - we finish 7th

GWS def North - we finish 6th
North def GWS - we finish 5th (assuming we win one more than WCE) and play North. I'd love that!

In any way I'd reckon we're 90% locked into an elimination final v WCE at the MCG. Then we play the loser of 2 v 3 away (could be anyone of Haw Gee Adel Syd).

We should have Macrae, Campbell, Libba, McLean, Adams, Morris all available by week 1-2 of the finals. Such a great season to have the bye between round 23 & week 1 of finals. So glad we play in the final match of the season in round 23. Gives us flexibility with players.

Bring it on!!

Said on Saturday that I'd be cheering for Eagles v Giants to keep our top 4 hopes alive but that now looks a mistake. I mean surely the Eagles can't beat both hawthorn and Adelaide but it now comes down to something out of our control for us to host a home final

Said on Saturday that I'd be cheering for Eagles v Giants to keep our top 4 hopes alive but that now looks a mistake.

Was thinking the same after about 5 minutes into the third quarter of the Saints v Sydney game.

Said on Saturday that I'd be cheering for Eagles v Giants to keep our top 4 hopes alive but that now looks a mistake. I mean surely the Eagles can't beat both hawthorn and Adelaide but it now comes down to something out of our control for us to host a home final

Yeah I think it's pretty much cooked our home final hopes.

I was just having a look at previous ladders... If we win 16 games, will that be our best home and away season ever?
And we'll still finish 6th? That's pretty harsh.

Interesting round 23.Potential of North having a choice of beating GWS to play us.Or losing and playing at spotlight or being replaced by Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just having a look at previous ladders... If we win 16 games, will that be our best home and away season ever?
And we'll still finish 6th? That's pretty harsh.
1992 and 1985 we finished with a 16-6 record. In 2010 we finished 14-8 yet still managed fourth.

Where do we finish if all the favourites win? 6th or 7th? I can't do the predictor on my iPad.

whos the fav between WCE & hawks?

if WCE lose either game against Hawks or Adl then we finish a minimum of 6th

I reckon North will beat GWS in round 23. If they don't, then they will end up playing each other again two weeks later in the EF.

I have us finishing 5th and playing North. We will therefore play the loser of Geelong v Hawthorn in the SF.

The annoying thing about west coast beating GWS means that our freo game isn't an automatic dead rubber now, so we won't be able to manage players in terms of selection. Unless the Eagles lose to the crows on the Friday night and we take all our 3 emergencies over to Perth and play them if the game is a dead rubber by then

The annoying thing about west coast beating GWS means that our freo game isn't an automatic dead rubber now, so we won't be able to manage players in terms of selection. Unless the Eagles lose to the crows on the Friday night and we take all our 3 emergencies over to Perth and play them if the game is a dead rubber by then
Two weeks off is a bit long anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back