Prediction Show us ya ladder - Volume Two (now with extra angst)

This is going to happen

• Hawks beat Dees and Top 4 open to Melbourne or Carlton. Makes Swans v Dees huge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dees beat Hawks and fin top 4. A loss to Swans they play Pies in QF at G. Blues no longer care v GWS

• Dogs beat Cats in kitty litter tray, make finals and put one of Sydney or GWS out

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Dogs lose to Cats and ride every play in the Sydney and GWS games

• Saints beat Lions and Lions risk finishing 4th

• Lions beat Saints and sew up home finals

• Sydney beat Melbourne, eliminate GWS or Dogs. Carlton top 4 shot after Dees lost to Hawks R23

• Sydney beat Melbourne, eliminate GWS

• Sydney beat Dees(already top 4) & make it, GWS alive coz Dogs lost. Dogs hang by a thread

• Dees beat Swans who make it anyway coz Dogs lost. Blues finish 5th. Dogs or GWS

• Dees beat Swans. Blues finish 5th. Swans or GWS eliminated coz the Dogs won

• Dead rubber coz Dogs and Swans won. Blues beat GWS, finish top 4 coz Melbourne

• Dead Rubber. Top 8 and Top 4 already decided.

• Blues win & make top 4 coz Dees lost twice. GWS are eliminated coz the Dogs won

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Blues win & finish 5th. GWS are eliminated coz the Dogs won

• GWS win. Make the 8, ruin Carlton's top 4 shot and eliminate the Dogs. Bevo is sacked

• GWS win. Make the 8, Carlton fin. 5th and eliminate the Dogs. Bevo gets contract extension

• GWS win. Make the 8 and eliminate Sydney coz they lost to Dees but Dogs won. Dogs make finals.

• I no longer care. I have emotionally checked out

• Hooray for everything

• We lose to the Eagles and it's all irrelevant

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Waiting

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 19, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What a time to be alive. It's in our own hands but there are all sorts of interesting permutations if the Dees lose today and we lose next week.

Basically, as a bit of insurance, we need Carlton to care what happens next week. If the Hawks beat the Dees today, they'll care. If the Dees win today, they won't.

But really, we must crush an injury depleted Cats with nothing to play for like a paper cup

1692492027352.png

Last edited:
What a time to be alive. It's in our own hands but there are all sorts of interesting permutations if the Dees lose today and we lose next week.

Basically, as a bit of insurance, we need Carlton to care what happens next week. If the Hawks beat the Dees today, they'll care. If the Dees win today, they won't.

But really, we must crush an injury depleted Cats with nothing to play for like a paper cup

View attachment 1779570
Relying on Carlton to lose last year and win this year…not how I want it to be

If only we’d beaten one of Syd, GWS or Haw instead of losing by less than a goal.

At least we know we should be competitive with both Syd and GWS come finals

Relying on Carlton to lose last year and win this year…not how I want it to be

If only we’d beaten one of Syd, GWS or Haw instead of losing by less than a goal.

At least we know we should be competitive with both Syd and GWS come finals
I'm not sure we even know that anymore. The only thing that would convince me otherwise is an absolute smashing of the Cats on their own dung heap next week. I don't trust this team/squad. It's up to them to prove that I should next week.

Back