Leeds United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Must say the vibe (thank you Dennis Denuto) coming out of Leeds at the moment after a good few weeks is a welcome change. Bates and Harvey gone, Murphy, Smith and Hunt in with a few more on the way by the sounds of things, can't help but feel a bit optimistic and hopeful! MOT

What do you guys think of the whole Red Bull sponsorship deal? I personally think it's a good idea, we need all the money we can get.

If it happens I think I'll initially be ecstatic. The money would be so very handy right now. Happy for the stadium to be renamed and would welcome shirt sponsorship, anythings better than enterprise insurance.

Watched the game last night against Nuremberg, final score was 0-2 but I think we played a really exciting brand of football.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Definitely excited for saturday night! Looks like there should be a good crowd in as well which is good to see. Would love a signing or two before the windows out, but doesn't look likely if we can't shift some dead wood (Michael Farking Brown).

553077_10200462749036549_731993612_n.jpg

Cracking way to start the season!

Take the win, Doncaster in the next round.
Leicester this Sunday is televised IIRC so will be able to tune in for the early hours of Monday morning.

Is anyone a LUTV subscriber?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different feel around Elland Road as late, dare I say things seem slightly positive.

Club seems to be in it's most stable condition for as long as I can remember.

Good signings in the off season and Uwe Rosler seems to have the lads all buying into his style and what he's trying to achieve.

Massimo Cellino looks to have FINALLY taken a backseat, much to the credit of executive director Adam Pearson.

Finances are stable, and looks as though Elland Road Ground could be bought back by the club sometime in the near future, as Pearson states the club are in advanced talks which would see the ground returning to the club and having full ownership by LUFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back