FTA-TV Legends Of Tomorrow

Remove this Banner Ad

this show is much better this season. getting rid of hawkman and hawkgirl was the right choice. also like there choice for vixen

Whoever cast that statue as Hawkman should have been asked for a "Please Explain".

Two weeks it starts on Supergirl. Next LoT episode might be build up to it.
Unfortunately no Legends or Arrow eps next week (so their next eps will be the crossover)which seems odd as Ray still has no suit and I can't see him being of much help against aliens without it

Unfortunately no Legends or Arrow eps next week (so their next eps will be the crossover)which seems odd as Ray still has no suit and I can't see him being of much help against aliens without it

He was able to build Nate a suit so quickly out of the Dwarf Star then there is no reason he can't make a new ATOM suit in a short amount of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe what I've been missing. Only point is, how the hell does Sarah know the speedster is faster than the flash?

Probably with it being able to time travel. I don't think she knew Barry when he was able to time travel.

Ugh does this mean I have to watch Supergirl next week?
No I don't think so. I believe its late in Supergirls ep and
Cisco creates a breach as they don't co-exist on the same timeline, as was discovered when Barry ran into SG's world last season

The 2nd season of SG is better than the current seasons of Flash/Arrow/Legends atm :) IMO of course

You should watch it. It is the best of the 4 shows at the moment.
Granted S1 was corny as *, understand why people gave up.

This season however has been very good. Benoist has grown into the role.

Those 2 great lines ("looks like my cousin" & "Hey skirt, call me") at the end made me LOL.

Out of the 4 series, Flash & Legends came out looking the best to non-regular viewers.

Those 2 great lines ("looks like my cousin" & "Hey skirt, call me") at the end made me LOL.

Out of the 4 series, Flash & Legends came out looking the best to non-regular viewers.

They've definitely plucked the best talent from the Arrowverse. They both achieve a good balance between good action scenes and light hearted tone with minimal drama and love that is dictated by being on the CW channel.

Arrow just don't have a solid enough cast and the budget to be good after being picked to scraps.
  • The action scenes are s**t (give him a sword if he's going to use his bow as a melee weapon for 90% of screen time)
  • There's too much emphasis on Felicity for the millionth time
  • Crippled by unneeded love interest drama.
  • And what the * is the point the dark brooding tone being limited to only Oliver's character?

In a perfect world they would have killed off Felicity, saved money by cutting back on the unnecessarily big support ensemble (keeping Captain Lance as the inside guy, Diggle to run comms and have a decent non-Thea Speedy sidekick) and had more emphasis on archery with a bigger budget for special effects.

Hopefully Barry and co * up the timeline enough for the Arrow producers to get their s**t together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back