Analysis Lets talk about the elephant im the room

Has anyone seen this guy at or around the club all year? I'm beginning to think he did another knee or had some kind of indiscretion and the club has swept it under the rug and is waiting to quietly delist him at the end of the year, hoping no one raises an eyebrow. Such a shame, his finals series and the GWS game in particular was just awesome.

Has anyone seen this guy at or around the club all year? I'm beginning to think he did another knee or had some kind of indiscretion and the club has swept it under the rug and is waiting to quietly delist him at the end of the year, hoping no one raises an eyebrow. Such a shame, his finals series and the GWS game in particular was just awesome.
Not a mention, not a sighting, not an article.... nothing. If someone told me my man was actually delisted last season I'd believe them. Very worrying.

His knee is ruined, a real shame because his performance in the first half of the prelim is something none of us will ever forget.

I’ve heard that Clay is frustrated he’s knee still painful and not improving and the club physios have been telling him for months that he’ll be right in 2-3 weeks.
So it’s indefinite.
I’d give him a rest from rehab and trying to make it back for this year and start him back in the preseason.

I’ve heard that Clay is frustrated he’s knee still painful and not improving and the club physios have been telling him for months that he’ll be right in 2-3 weeks.
So it’s indefinite.
I’d give him a rest from rehab and trying to make it back for this year and start him back in the preseason.

I don't think he will get another year at this point. He's been able to play out one full year out of about the last 6, which was last year and he spent a lot of time in the VFL. It's a shame

Thought I read somewhere he was training? Edit:

Pics on FB from yesterday I'm sure some of you have seen them.

Crozier and Porter in the polka dots.

Clay back to some sort of training (god yes) but a still a few weeks away according to our injury list.

This was taken yesterday so he's doing some sort of training.

View attachment 518790
I note he is only using one knee in this photo must be the good one.

Its a shame what's happened to him over his career with injuries but no one can take Sept\Oct 2016 off him and there have been many Doggies players over 62 years who would swap their career for his!

I note he is only using one knee in this photo must be the good one.

Its a shame what's happened to him over his career with injuries but no one can take Sept\Oct 2016 off him and there have been many Doggies players over 62 years who would swap their career for his!
I'd imagine the list of AFL players in the history of the game who have kicked 4 goals in a half in a prelim final would be a very short one.

Maybe you're all looking for the wrong guy...

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...adding-his-wifes-surname-20171212-h03745.html

https://thewest.com.au/sport/wester...th-takes-on-his-wifes-last-name-ng-b88688269z

Plus, this:
CuJnevoVUAInnUJ.jpg

Back