Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

If there are three current players i wouldn't want back it'd be Polec, Pittard and Jacobs.
For me it would be Ryder, Sam Gray and Jacobs.

Is Covid 19 going to to play a big part in the finals?

As of now, it looks West Coast, Brisbane and may be Port could be part of the top 4. If the GF is held in Brisbane, the Lions will be hard to beat. If by some chance it is moved to Perth, no one is going to beat the Eagles there. For Port to have any chance the GF has to be in Vic, Sa or NSW lol, that's what i see.

As of now, it looks West Coast, Brisbane and may be Port could be part of the top 4. If the GF is held in Brisbane, the Lions will be hard to beat. If by some chance it is moved to Perth, no one is going to beat the Eagles there. For Port to have any chance the GF has to be in Vic, Sa or NSW lol, that's what i see.
If it's in SA, Brisbane and West Coast have more of a chance. If it's at Metricon, then you might as well give us the flag now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even accepting our improved performance SO FAR, how on Earth could the coach be anyone other than Fagan? Even Ratten should be a shoe in before Ken.
St Kilda has had more embarassments than Port this year.

And Brisbane, has generally beaten the same sides as Port, in less impressive fashion while having home ground advantage.

St Kilda has had more embarassments than Port this year.

And Brisbane, has generally beaten the same sides as Port, in less impressive fashion while having home ground advantage.

A good coach gets teams to play above themselves.

I rate Brisbane's and St Kilda's list lower than ours. We are where we should be, where we should have been for the past five seasons.

Hard to beat maybe, but they still went out in straight sets last year.

Fox Footy's mid-year All Australian team features Charlie Dixon and Travis Boak. Coached by Ken Hinkley.

Can’t believe DBJ not there

when are we wearing the blue hoooooops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
I hear we are not going to. Club going full steam with the PB campaign so don’t wanna jeopardise that I imagine. Just Indigenous guernsey in a few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back