Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

14711953_655199391326024_2797984044439044096_n.jpg

Always showing the young guys the right way to go about it, our Rocky.
I think you guys are being a bit tough here. I don't smoke cigars nor do any of my family however I also quite recently enjoyed one at a close family friends 50th along with my parents. There's nothing wrong with it on a special occasion. I think your best mates wedding definitely is an appropriate time and place to smoke a cigar.

I think you guys are being a bit tough here. I don't smoke cigars nor do any of my family however I also quite recently enjoyed one at a close family friends 50th along with my parents. There's nothing wrong with it on a special occasion. I think your best mates wedding definitely is an appropriate time and place to smoke a cigar.

Would you expect anything different on here ?

I agree, there is a time and place and sadly it didn't occur after we received a top 10 pick for him.

I used to smoke and have no issue with those that do, but * me dead, he must be dense if he thinks that is going to get him into the coach's good books.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#cigargate is the worst thing to happen to the club since somebody accused reuben william of wearing blackface on mad monday

Never has there been a funnier thread.

[*Topical Reference warning*] .......just ask Monica Lewinski .........................

Last edited:
i can pick all of them except the 2 on each end of the back row?

the one in between Lynchy and Johnson in the middle row?

back row between Leppa and Charmo?

i can pick all of them except the 2 on each end of the back row?

the one in between Lynchy and Johnson in the middle row?

back row between Leppa and Charmo?
Designated drivers ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back