Certified Legendary Thread Lions Players Instagram/Twitter catchup

Remove this Banner Ad

i can pick all of them except the 2 on each end of the back row?

the one in between Lynchy and Johnson in the middle row?

back row between Leppa and Charmo?
Drummond back right. Beau McDonald in between Charmo and Leppa(I think) and Troy Selwood in between Lynchy and Johnson. Out of interest whose twitter/instagram is that photo from? Great to see some of the past Lions catching up!

Great to see Sam back. From his twitter name, wonder if he's already been given Hanleys old #11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
this one from a month ago, some greats having a great time by the looks of it.

Ctj6l-KUMAEEdYQ.jpg:large
driving me insane, who is the guy front left?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First goal for player retention is to convert Coorparoo into McCluggage's own personal cattle farm. Get Camperdown Dairy in on it.

A lot of potential for some snazzy sponsor tie-ins there.

I've got plenty of neighbours in the scenic rim that would be happy to billet, although they are all league families and know nothing about AFL.

Arent the there some dairy farms out around Samford or a bit further out at Mt Mee?

Im sure they would love a hand milking the cows before he heads off to training.

Send him out to Kilcoy, he will appreciate the inner suburbs after that.

Kilcoy over the city any day my friend. Id give my left nut to move somewhere in the sticks. Pity my missus doesnt want my left nut now.

Yeah, the sticks are far better, just suggesting that a small town with no regard for AFL (the name Robert Copeland is met plenty of blank stares out there) and rather enclosed mindset may spook the young fella. It's a lovely area if you can grab some land.

It probably depends on his maturity.

Now that the missus doesn't want your left nut, sell it to science and start a fund to head out to the sticks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back