Lions training next week

Remove this Banner Ad

The pre-season schedule has been clashing with stitchface's art tutoring job, so that's why there has been no photos from her.

Her classes wrap up in a few weeks though so hopefully we'll start getting some pics back on the private board.

The pre-season schedule has been clashing with stitchface's art tutoring job, so that's why there has been no photos from her.

Her classes wrap up in a few weeks though so hopefully we'll start getting some pics back on the private board.

Art tutoring job before taking pics for us BF geeks?

Unless she's saving up for one of these... WTF?!?

;)

which private board are you talking about?

That is awesome. AFL broadcasters need to rig video cameras up to those things.

At about $20k, i'm sure it's cheaper than the thing Channel Eddie invested in a couple of years back.

I'd have money on one of our players to be the first hit by an out of control rotor blade if they ever used it. :rolleyes:

It is exactly that sort of attitude that saw Hooper on the outer. :thumbsdown:

:D

A selection of photos here. You'll need to become a Flickr contact if you wish to see them sans watermark. Sorry.

Terrific photos there! Leuneberger I think we all knew was going to fill out. The pic that really surprises me is X Clarke. I cannot believe how much he's body has developed in the arms/traps region!!

With he's upper body that size, chuck him in the midfield! Forget about half back flank!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4120832277_1f8ffd9946_m.jpg

Rains looks different.:cool:

Went and saw the new draftees today.

Geez Bartlett is a small fry.

Retzlaff's tatts aren't limited to his arm. Has the full (bogan) southern cross on his leg. Seems a good bloke though.

Not hard to spot Harwood, much like Cornelius last year, hope he has invested in sunblock.

Goose looks very good, running very freely, and boy he's a unit. Has inherited Braddy's #36 btw.

A selection of photos here. You'll need to become a Flickr contact if you wish to see them sans watermark. Sorry.

Roger the Sheep U are a legend. If ever I have a hermophradite child, I shall name him/her after you.

Talk about depth - this talk about Clark at CHB and we have Goose carving it up.

Goose looks very good, running very freely, and boy he's a unit. Has inherited Braddy's #36 btw.

Any sign of the much talked about Carlton limp?

Any sign of the much talked about Carlton limp?

No sign at all. Try to act surprised.

Did the full session with the main group and even started running laps when it was all over.

He's hungry, you can see it. Rods out all round!

If the Carlton limp was real and not some laughable TheGeneral fantasy, then I suspect Brisbane had given him the word. So with a much superior club after his services, all he had to do was trick Carlton into thinking he was no good.

So for those that can attend training, have there been any hints as to which positions our new recruits will be playing...or for that matter any changes flagged from the existing squad?

Amon's apparently training with the forward group. Polks seems to have his eyes set on a move into the midfield and a shot at a Brownlow with his new blond locks. Anything else?

Is Mitch training with the defenders for example?

Feel free to reply on the private board if need be...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back