Preview Lions v Suns Sunday 5th May @ 7.10 pm The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really don't think Kai as a sub makes much sense. We really don't need all of Answerth, Wilmot, McKenna and Zorko in the 22.

Playing Kai as the sub means we play Zorko forward despite his great form off half back. Doesn't add up to me.
Answerth as a pressure forward is about the only way it makes sense. Obviously not expecting this, altho I'd love to see it.

Are you saying Answerth gets dropped as the other 3 won't be.
Answerth has been one of the few players that has put in a good effort over the last month.
Yes I think if you are fair dinkum about actually rewarding form, right now Noah is one of the first guys on our team sheet.

Really don't think Kai as a sub makes much sense. We really don't need all of Answerth, Wilmot, McKenna and Zorko in the 22.

Playing Kai as the sub means we play Zorko forward despite his great form off half back. Doesn't add up to me.
I'd almost make McKenna sub on current form.

View attachment 1977371
“This can’t be right! Fagan’s MULLIGANS were supposed to be single use but he keeps using them over and over again! Look, there is Hipwood’s Mulligan and there is Gardiner’s. How many Mulligans will they get?”
I know you think this.

Everyone on this board knows you think this.

If you didn't make this post, everyone would still know you think this.

But yet you make us endure.......

I know you think this.

Everyone on this board knows you think this.

If you didn't make this post, everyone would still know you think this.

But yet you make us endure.......
i dont fear the poster that has made 10000 posts once.

i fear the poster that has made 1 post 10000 times.

He is currently not best 22 as a backman.
Which is why Fagan has pushed him up forward to what he perceives as a weekness.
But when it is not working???
yep, listening to the commentary on our forward line their defence is pretty poor and fingers pointed at Joe and Charlie so we can see Dizzy is needed to help lock the ball in - supposedly

Naming Lyons as sub is a joke, he should be starting midfield
For the 1000 time, I agree. He does alright against Gold Coast too. Someone needs to help Neale and it won’t be Rayner or Dunkley or McCluggage. Fagan is either going to shorten Neale’s career or Neale will leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the 1000 time, I agree. He does alright against Gold Coast too. Someone needs to help Neale and it won’t be Rayner or Dunkley or McCluggage. Fagan is either going to shorten Neale’s career or Neale will leave.
Reville in is a step forward re our ability to run defensively and offensively, Sharp in would be another step forward, Lyons in would have a negative impact on our ability to run both ways.

Lyons has played some really good footy for us in the past but AFL footy has passed him by.

Thanks for acknowledging you're beating a dead horse for a 1000th time.

Reville in is a step forward re our ability to run defensively and offensively, Sharp in would be another step forward, Lyons in would have a negative impact on our ability to run both ways.

Lyons has played some really good footy for us in the past but AFL footy has passed him by.
So people keep saying. We are in a repetition loop. The same loop ran for ages in relation to Ryan Lester, until he broke it. It is an indictment of our team and coach if we have a player who is so ill suited to the game selected as an emergency or sub for our Senior side.

Yep , keep Zorks back, even though he is prone to a mis kick, he is still our best decision maker coming out of def. 50.
McKenna not trust worthy at this stage .
Let him and Wilmot learn their craft, they can give us the running power, Zorks can take those kicks that can split the field and away we go.

Thanks for acknowledging you're beating a dead horse for a 1000th time.
I think it is an underestimate. I’m sure I’ve posted something on Bay13 that wasn’t counted. Bear in mind I posted 10,000 posts lauding Ryan Lester and demanding his return to the Seniors. Almost every one completely canned by the ‘group thinkers’ and often drawing vitriolic condemnation from the Lester haters who said he was not AFL standard. Just look at Lester now! Lyons is a Phoenix who will rise from the ashes too!

I think it is an underestimate. I’m sure I’ve posted something on Bay13 that wasn’t counted. Bear in mind I posted 10,000 posts lauding Ryan Lester and demanding his return to the Seniors. Almost every one completely canned by the ‘group thinkers’ and often drawing vitriolic condemnation from the Lester haters who said he was not AFL standard. Just look at Lester now! Lyons is a Phoenix who will rise from the ashes too!

I hope you're right. Until then, can you not derail conversations with Lyons spam?

Thanks friend :)

View attachment 1977371
“This can’t be right! Fagan’s MULLIGANS were supposed to be single use but he keeps using them over and over again! Look, there is Hipwood’s Mulligan and there is Gardiner’s. How many Mulligans will they get?”
You could make a new tv show out of it.
Mulligan's Island
Or Mulligan appocalipse.

You have to die first to be a martyr friend.

You could make a new tv show out of it.
Mulligan's Island
Or Mulligan appocalipse.
It would be like Survivor but nobody ever gets voted off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back