List Mgmt. List build for 2023 & beyond.

Remove this Banner Ad

On shift change watching the replay on Kayo. Brander's trade value is clearly up after this round. The fact he's 195cm shouldn't come into how we view him as a footballer. He's a high talent natural footballer, period. It looks like Simpson and the match committee have accepted his flaws, let him roam on the wing and get to his spots.

He backs himself now, plays on after a mark or in traffic and doesn't shank the kick generally. He's got a 5 week stretch on that wing against average competition in Hawks at the MCG, Adelaide at home, Giants away, Essendon at home then Carlton MCG.

By the end of that run we'll know more about his worth in a trade or on the list long term, but he's looking better every week.

Last edited:
On shift change watching the replay on Kayo. Brander's trade value is clearly up after this round. The fact he's 195cm shouldn't come into how we view him as a footballer. He's a high talent natural footballer, period. It looks like Simpson and the match committee have accepted his flaws, let him roam on the wing and get to his spots.

He backs himself now, plays on after a mark or in traffic and doesn't shank the kick generally. He's got a 5 week stretch on that wing against average competition in Hawks at the MCG, Adelaide at home, Giants away, Essendon at home then Carlton MCG.

By the end of that run we'll know more about his worth in a trade or on the list long term, but he's looking better every week.

STFU DALE!! (literally watching Step Bros atm hahahaha)

With his form since coming in, Brander is moving on from trade bait to an integral part of the B22 imo and I couldn't be happier for the guy!
He's versatile, generally has good skills, is quite good overhead & growing in confidence by the week. He's quickly becoming a favourite of mine.

Is the class of 2017 on track to rival the class of 2010?
Brander, Oscar, Flyin, Petch vs. Gaff, JD, Slyce, Gov :think:

STFU DALE!! (literally watching Step Bros atm hahahaha)

With his form since coming in, Brander is moving on from trade bait to an integral part of the B22 imo and I couldn't be happier for the guy!
He's versatile, generally has good skills, is quite good overhead & growing in confidence by the week. He's quickly becoming a favourite of mine.

Is the class of 2017 on track to rival the class of 2010?
Brander, Oscar, Flyin, Petch vs. Gaff, JD, Slyce, Gov :think:
Oscar and Ryan are definitely on track, but the jury is still out on the other two

Hi West Coast fans. I hope you do not mind the intrusion. Your young talls are very impressive - Allen, Brander and also Williams. Bright futures ahead for all three, IMHO.

My interest is in their future from a Fantasy Footy perspective. Where do you think they will all play? How would you rate them in terms of stats, not just game impact. For a fantasy keeper league, who has the most long-term value?

Any insight or advice would be appreciated.

Cheers.

I agree he is. But his natural half forward spot is Darlings role and Jack's not going anywhere for at least 3 years. Waterman is also probably ahead of him for the same role. So instead of playing him out of position, why not trade him while his value is on the up for a young WA talent in Jordan Clark.
Brander in his current position is better than Clark and i would be unhappy swapping him for Cripps, even if a pick came back our way too. Never mind lead up forward, he's very good doing what he's doing right now and could be anything in a few years.

Hi West Coast fans. I hope you do not mind the intrusion. Your young talls are very impressive - Allen, Brander and also Williams. Bright futures ahead for all three, IMHO.

My interest is in their future from a Fantasy Footy perspective. Where do you think they will all play? How would you rate them in terms of stats, not just game impact. For a fantasy keeper league, who has the most long-term value?

Cheers.
Brander will probably net you the most points going forward as a tall winger. Think Justin westoff . He will take a lot of marks and he is more of a kicker so good for DT .

Allen is a gun but when he is asked to go back and play key position his points drastically reduce

Williams reminds me of Kirt tippett or Justin kozitski he is a reasonable ruck and can take a great mark . In the future he will be a frustrating one where he will go bang and score 120+ then 50 the next week

Cheers.
I expect Brander to score more than Allen because Allen will play more deep forward and only score well when he kicks goals. A lot will depend on long term team structures with those players and whether they play N Riewoldt style leading roles or deep inside 50 leading roles like Kennedy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back