Speculation Logan McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah see i go the other way. I genuinely think Fremantle will win between 5 and 7 games and be bottom 4.

Theres just concerns everywhere for mine. Including with the coach.
3-0, two wins to go and you’ll be spot on.
Hopefully getting Darcy and Chapman back will help us battle it out in the
btm 4

Curious to know. What's Serong worth? I'd think value is similar.

If Freo were pushed to offer up players, who's off the table?
Serong is one of the best players in the comp at the moment and under contract, objectively worth a lot more. It’s like saying Gulden is worth similar to McDonald

No deal is going to involve Serong.

Freo have enough draft picks to make a decent offer, regardless of whether Logan kicks 30 goals or 60 goals this year.
Draft picks just push the window further back. I think we'd want a player included on top of picks.

Anyway, the question was put out there to find out how players are rated by fans at Freo. Curious to know who's rated high and how desperate they want McDonald

Draft picks just push the window further back. I think we'd want a player included on top of picks.

Anyway, the question was put out there to find out how players are rated by fans at Freo. Curious to know who's rated high and how desperate they want McDonald
It doesn’t really matter, there’s no reason for Freo to include players, he’s out of contract. The only players Sydney would be able to get would be players Freo don’t rate and want off the list and why would Sydney want them?

Last edited:

Fremantle aren't going to willingly include any good contracted player regardless of what we might want.

You could just go through the Freo list and pretty quickly rule out any valuable contracted player as being in the deal.

Freo have enough draft picks to make a fair offer.

Last edited:
Curious to know. What's Serong worth? I'd think value is similar.

If Freo were pushed to offer up players, who's off the table?
I think not similar value, he was player of the year @ the hun in 2023 as a 22yr old and is a plug in and play captain for 8-10 years
His durable stands up in big games and looking like going back 2 back in the bnf.
Draft picks is all you can get from us if you want to on trade them for an established player I’m sure there will be someone to lure to Sydney from the 16 other clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah see i go the other way. I genuinely think Fremantle will win between 5 and 7 games and be bottom 4.

Theres just concerns everywhere for mine. Including with the coach.
How’s that little prediction going for ya m8?

Then again Guess it could still come true ,we just have to drop 16-18 of our following 20 games!!
Unfortunately for you we’re not north tho
😂

As for Logan , I’m not sure why people are still running with the “depends on how Treacy goes this year” line of reasoning.
Won’t make a bit of difference

We’ve been courting Lmac since his draft year and have clearly loaded up to have a major crack at him again end of this year.(after offering 7 years last time he was OOC)

clearly we’re all chips in .

You don’t court key players as heavily and for as long as McDonald as we have , only to then pull out at the last minute cause Treacy happens to kick a few more snags at the end of the year than the everyone thought.

Last edited:
Currently absolutely he is

But what is the value of a 500-600 goal KPF worth ?
Logan McDonald is now a proven talent and you can see what he is destined to become with 12 years of football ahead of him
Right now Im thinking a pick in the top 10 and Maybe a late teens/early second pick. If we are talking a top 6 Pick then maybe that and a bit of change.

Right now Im thinking a pick in the top 10 and Maybe a late teens/early second pick. If we are talking a top 6 Pick then maybe that and a bit of change.
I suppose it all depends on the team that wants him
You would think if Melbourne had 2 top 10 picks they would not think twice about trading them for McDonald

West Coast #1 pick would be a perfect trade for a 21 year old like McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Back