Recommitted Logan McDonald [OOC 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing how the afl media can just create their own stories. Freo accumulate a few picks, even some that they didn't bank on having before Schulz requested a trade, all of a sudden its a lock that they are getting logan.

Swans offer naughton a big deal, he immediately rebuffs and that means the swans are getting juh.

They literally fabricate stories out of mid air essentially printing their own money

It's amazing how the afl media can just create their own stories. Freo accumulate a few picks, even some that they didn't bank on having before Schulz requested a trade, all of a sudden its a lock that they are getting logan.

Swans offer naughton a big deal, he immediately rebuffs and that means the swans are getting juh.

They literally fabricate stories out of mid air essentially printing their own money
You missed the extension where they get to write articles about how Freo and Sydney missed their targets 🤣

Didn't the Freo list manager get asked about Logan and they confirmed he was being monitored?

Didn't the Freo list manager get asked about Logan and they confirmed he was being monitored?
From our ITK he has been a target for Fremantle for many years now. He turned down big money from Freo to re-sign with Sydney. Apparently he won't commit to the Swan's beyond his current contract so it is likely he wants to return home.

If you have a WA player you pick in the top 10 of the draft, Freo and WC are sending weekly texts to their manager asking what's up. They are the only players we can trade in. Wouldnt need Walls (our list manager) to tell you we are chasing McDonald tbh

From our ITK he has been a target for Fremantle for many years now. He turned down big money from Freo to re-sign with Sydney. Apparently he won't commit to the Swan's beyond his current contract so it is likely he wants to return home.
As a heads up, you're only going to be met with ridicule posting claims from a board ITK on the DTFA board and fair enough really. It's unlikely even McDonald knows what he's doing beyond next year at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My point is logan has actually said he wants to stay at swans, yet that is less of an indication he wants to stay than freo holding a few firsts next year

All good mate.
We’ve had many walk out despite saying similar things.
Schultz the latest. Logue, Cerra, Neale, Hill… you get my point.
IF he opts to leave, we’ll certainly have the currency to get it done.

It doesn’t take much to put 2+2 together.
Swans throwing buddy types deals at naughton and likely even more at JUH.

I mean why wouldn’t the swans at least be throwing some of that money at L-mac?

Surely you get a long term commitment from him before looking elsewhere?

Or is it they ve tried and he’s told them he’d prefer to wait?

…Or if as some swans fan bois are claiming he’s truly happy at Sydney and wants to stay what’s his thoughts on the club’s management throwing these huge deals towards other clubs forwards?
Before looking after their own?

Bit insulting I would’ve thought.

That’s on top of dropping him for the gf.

So what is it ?

He’s either considering a move home or the club’s management doesn’t rate him as highly as swans fans would like to believe

…Or if as some swans fan bois are claiming he’s truly happy at Sydney and wants to stay what’s his thoughts on the club’s management throwing these huge deals towards other clubs forwards?

So what is it ?

He’s either considering a move home or the club’s management doesn’t rate him as highly as swans fans would like to believe

You seem desperate to create a narrative.

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what is it ?

The easier mathematical equation is to add 1 + 1 together and realise freo are putting all their eggs in to one basket in another failed attempt at bringing a player of note in and fluffing a trade period....again....and again......and again.

If someone is so Cocksure about a fremantle list management plan/ trade plan given their trade history, I'd be very carefully about calling out fan bois

We could always make Todd Marshall a big offer and trade out Logan Mcdonald.
Go to the draft with 4 first rounders

All good mate.
We’ve had many walk out despite saying similar things.
Schultz the latest. Logue, Cerra, Neale, Hill… you get my point.
IF he opts to leave, we’ll certainly have the currency to get it done.

So what is it ?

Or they've got money for both... just like dockers... Jackson...Darcy.. Offering McDonald big contracts. 1plus 1 plus 1 equals three

As a heads up, you're only going to be met with ridicule posting claims from a board ITK on the DTFA board and fair enough really. It's unlikely even McDonald knows what he's doing beyond next year at the moment
im pretty sure 3 separate board itk's claimed that haynes + pick 7 salary dump was going to happen on their team board this year

sure there are other examples of these things turning out to be nothing but hearsay that ends up on this board

Or they've got money for both... just like dockers... Jackson...Darcy.. Offering McDonald big contracts. 1plus 1 plus 1 equals three
I think the Swans signed a few players for long term deals at decent rates.
They wouldn't be offering big money if they couldn't afford to pay for Logan.
Personally I think he will sign for 7 or 8 years

Looks like it was all a miscommunication we were actually after Oscar McDonald

Wallsy may have got his man:drunk::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back