Recommitted Logan McDonald [OOC 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not as big on him personally (not enough points of difference IMO) and I'd rather the capital spent elsewhere but it would definitely be the most talented forwardline we've ever had

I think Freo definitely has issues about your backline and KPD stocks that need addressing, but the supremely talented Amiss aside, your club have had problems kicking large/match winning scores for several years now, I would absolutely do it if I was Freo.

I am very confident McDonald will eventually be a Coleman Medalist type of match winning foward..

You got to do whatever it takes to get him in purple, in my opinion

What if he decides to head home next year, but nominates WC? Like Kelly, Brockman, etc.

I don't really see anyone, apart from Jackson, wanting to play at Freo. I do, though, see best 22 players leaving Freo; Logue, Henry, Lobb, Schulz, Acres..
We would have traded in as many players as we lost (probably part of the problem) so maybe you need glasses to see better?

What if he decides to head home next year, but nominates WC? Like Kelly, Brockman, etc.

I don't really see anyone, apart from Jackson, wanting to play at Freo. I do, though, see best 22 players leaving Freo; Logue, Henry, Lobb, Schulz, Acres..
Jordan Clark did
Before that Lobb, Hamling, Colyer, Wilson
Also Hogan, Bennell

Kelly is a gun but the eagles haven’t exactly got us covered in this realm.
Our problem seems to be keeping them after the front loaded section of their contracts is up

Jordan Clark did
Before that Lobb, Hamling, Colyer, Wilson
Also Hogan, Bennell

Kelly is a gun but the eagles haven’t exactly got us covered in this realm.
Our problem seems to be keeping them after the front loaded section of their contracts is up
I was more talking about the last couple of years, hence the players I mentioned. More out than in.

Jackson and maybe...
Clark?
Brodie?
O'Meara?

2021 and 2022 off seasons. People only see what they want to see though...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is sort of the point. Hawkins is the poster child for the slow developing key forward cause he was really poor until late in his fifth season.

But most gun key forwards don't start quite so slow. There are a lot of young key forwards with similar stats to that. How many have careers like Hawkins?

This is sort of the point. Hawkins is the poster child for the slow developing key forward cause he was really poor until late in his fifth season.

But most gun key forwards don't start quite so slow. There are a lot of young key forwards with similar stats to that. How many have careers like Hawkins?

I'll pick someone else then

1697434960998.png

* me dead. This kid isn't worthy of holding Schultz's boots.

I cannot believe we are trading this guy in.
This guy is way better and more valuable than Schultz. Young KPF who's ready to explode. You would have had to give up Schultz + an early pick or 2 to get McDonald

Remove this Banner Ad

Back