Looking for a venue to watch the GWS game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2001
Limerick Hotel
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Then why not head down to the Limerick Castle Hotel on the the corner of Arden & Errol Streets North Melbourne. This is a true "North Melbourne Hotel", they sponsor Brent Harvey and the bistro area is adorned with North memorabilia.

They have put foxtel on to try and attract North people, not only to watch interstate games, but to create a meeting place for supporters.

Meals are available as well and the beer and service are always good. So if you are at a loose end or looking to watch the game with other North supporters come along, the more the merrier.

See the link below for a review of the hotel.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/71/1543146/restaurant/Melbourne/Limerick-Castle-Hotel-North-Melbourne

at my usual

Aussie bar bangla road Phuket....

I will probably be the only one there in north jumper:p

if your in Phuket come along:thumbsu:, I buy beer and don't bite:D

Sounds like a good place for some footy watching. A few of us usually just head to the Clifton Hill hotel as its close and they have open fires and good Guinness on tap, though they also had some crazy bloke who looks like Gandolf and a cackling woman with no teeth.... But this sounds well worth checking out and so close to the spiritual home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back