Review Looking for old badges

Remove this Banner Ad

Cracking collection. I remember me and my brother had a few of those. Back in the day we couldnt buy a short sleeve jumper and our Nana cut the sleeves out and sewed up a seam for us. Thanks for the memories but you have all and more of the badges that I have.

Cracking collection. I remember me and my brother had a few of those. Back in the day we couldnt buy a short sleeve jumper and our Nana cut the sleeves out and sewed up a seam for us. Thanks for the memories but you have all and more of the badges that I have.

Bighotdog

The Picture i have used here is not my own, i do not own all of these badges, i have only used this picture to illustrate what i am looking for

If you have any of these badges at all, and wouldnt mind selling them to me, please get in touch

many thanks

Bighotdog

The Picture i have used here is not my own, i do not own all of these badges, i have only used this picture to illustrate what i am looking for

If you have any of these badges at all, and wouldnt mind selling them to me, please get in touch

many thanks
Will have to head my Mum's place and have a look. I know they are there somewhere. The ones I am sure of are Geoff Ablett, Kelvin Moore, Leigh Mathews and Peter Knights. Speak soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back