Looks like Tarzan , plays like Jane

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Hunt has more courage and ruggish good looks in his pinky than there is in Hawthorns entire pitiful squad. Your criticism of Sir Hunt is unfounded and I take it personally.

I knew it.

Hunt is a rug.

I want to see a few nominations for this type of player .
I believe at North we have the closest fit with Leigh Brown , another player i will be throwing into the mix is Jordan Lewis .
Any other nominations ?
I believe Lou Richards used this line re Rene Kink back in the late 70s ; I always thought it fitted Steve McCann pretty well.

Adam Hunter. Struts around like he is king shit chesting people up when the ball isn't in sight, but is as weak as water in a one on one. He even went ass up "flying the flag" against Barry Hall after the Staker punch.

All show, no go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cain Ackland and St Kilda.

They're the only girls I can think of at the moment.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - Luke Ball alone is tougher than your entire squad.

_950957_sawwalker300.jpg

This actually unfair on Browny.

Browny goes in hard, and tries to use his size to advantage. he cleaned Ling up beautifully in the finals last year.

The problem is not a lack of heart from Browny, its just that he really isn't any good at Aussie Rules.

Josh Hunt has more courage and ruggish good looks in his pinky than there is in Hawthorns entire pitiful squad. Your criticism of Sir Hunt is unfounded and I take it personally.

Hahaha, you're just blinded by the lashings of chicken grease he gets his Fluffers, sorry I meant TRAINERS, to lather his arms up with so he can look more majestic as he trots around the flank just out of reach of a contest, soaking up the sun and looking HARD.

I want to see a few nominations for this type of player .
I believe at North we have the closest fit with Leigh Brown , another player i will be throwing into the mix is Jordan Lewis .
Any other nominations ?
You have got to be kidding! You know F all about football. Look forward to 2009 and stop stirring the pot.

Dale Thomas does both. I think Fevola would be the best example, ape looking guy but crumbles under the pressure every time, and goes down if there's a large breeze. Has a fascination with large dildos like most Janes would too.
Yet to see him do that.

He plays his best under immense pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back