Rumour Luke Parker to the Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

have heard this.

Seems bizarre that melbourne would be willing to pay that much for a mid when they are very stacked with youth in that area.

A key forward is surely what they would be prioritizing.
Hogan and five random blokes is a good enough forward line. We need more class in the midfield.

That's my point......speculation.

And seriously you honestly think Parker would be offered $800k a year. Quality player yes, but $800k no way. You pay that cash to key position players, not blokes that have a reasonable grab and are courageous. Also I'd be thinking Dangerfield would be closer to $900-$950. But I'm only speculating that figure.

"Quality player yes, but $800k no way. You pay that cash to key position players, not blokes that have a reasonable grab and are courageous"
"Also I'd be thinking Dangerfield would be closer to $900-$950."

Sigh.....

All fluff. Article today about how Luke is pretty much set to sign an extension with Sydney next year. Apparently the conversation from the Melbourne recruiter went like this according to Luke's manager:

'So their are rumours we're having a crack at Luke, so I may as well call and have a go.'

:D

"Quality player yes, but $800k no way. You pay that cash to key position players, not blokes that have a reasonable grab and are courageous"
"Also I'd be thinking Dangerfield would be closer to $900-$950."

Sigh.....

Dangerfield>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Parker

Sigh......

Not a KPP though so over paid by your logic

No, my logic is this. You pay big money to quality tried and true stars. Some KKP may ask $800k and you may have to pay overs because he's a KKP. Hence Parker isn't a tried and true star, nor a KKP, so $800k is ludicrous.

Comprehend. Ya with me.

No, my logic is this. You pay big money to quality tried and true stars. Some KKP may ask $800k and you may have to pay overs because he's a KKP. Hence Parker isn't a tried and true star, nor a KKP, so $800k is ludicrous.

Comprehend. Ya with me.

Parker is a tried and true star mate, maybe you only watch Geelong play but Parker is a star

Luke Parker to Dees

3488597-6219889274-micha.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back