Remove this Banner Ad

That's actually a prerequisite for a Carlton president

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Brad Cooper says hi 👋🏻

97fae067a06e882152d79ce26b645225be38d71e

Vice President.

How easy one choses to forget!
Yes appalling of me

Can easily equate the Harris/Whitlam loans scandal, Elliott's H fee and salary cap cheating, Pratt's price fixing and Sayers tax leaks, the biggest crimes in Australian history... with whatever Cooper did (which was.... yeah you're right I forget )

Yes appalling of me

Can easily equate the Harris/Whitlam loans scandal, Elliott's H fee and salary cap cheating, Pratt's price fixing and Sayers tax leaks, the biggest crimes in Australian history... with whatever Cooper did (which was.... yeah you're right I forget )

Of course you forgot :p

HIH collapse biggest Corporate collapse/crime in Australian history ...

Cooper was jailed in 2005 after he was found to have siphoned $11 million from HIH shortly before its $5.3 billion collapse in 2001.

He obtained the money by faking a series of letters and invoices and bribing Mr Howard with bags of cash and a BMW convertible.

But wait there's more ...

Entrepreneur Brad Cooper appears to have convinced the floundering HIH Insurance to give Collingwood Football club $250,000 to secure club directorships for himself and media personality Eddie McGuire, an inquiry heard

Of course you forgot

HIH collapse biggest Corporate collapse/crime in Australian history ...

But wait there's more ...

Wow he stole a whole $11 million, or 1.56% of what Pratt stole, no wonder no one remembers

People think of a wooden actor in Hollywood when that name comes up, not some long-forgotten club vice president who got done for jaywalking

Wow he stole a whole $11 million, or 1.56% of what Pratt stole, no wonder no one remembers

People think of a wooden actor in Hollywood when that name comes up, not some long-forgotten club vice president who got done for jaywalking

It's not about Pratt though is it mate, has Sayers been charged with anything or is this trial by Bigfooty?

It's not about Pratt though is it mate, has Sayers been charged with anything or is this trial by Bigfooty?
No of course not, he knew nothing about the PWC scandal despite being CEO of PWC at the time of the scandal, I certainly believe him!! Screenshot_20240131-173900_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240131-173919_Chrome.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back