FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Martha was talking to Michael she had pitty for Tamara and wanted Jess to address the issue. Face to face with Jess though, she told her to continue doing what makes her happy... Michaels just as dumb as the both of them and is an enabler. The guy has qualifications, a decent job and a profile he needs to maintain, unlike these hairdresser/ makeup artist types. He has plenty to lose.

I've missed lots of this thread cos I refuse to read and catch up... But has anyone else commented on how Jess has hammered eyes permanently? Or is it just that she is always hammered?

Yeh but i would lump them in with favourites.

The only passable box of chocolates imo is dairy milk tray.
You guys are too fussy. Like Innes not appreciating Elizabeth's chocolate. Favourites, Celebration, Milk Tray whatever all delicious*
1553063826867.png

* not ones with coconut in them

I've missed lots of this thread cos I refuse to read and catch up... But has anyone else commented on how Jess has hammered eyes permanently? Or is it just that she is always hammered?

She’s just drunk

Jess knows exactly what she is, hence her shamelessness in going for it - and to be fair, Dan is her ideal man and all the blokes in Perth like him know what she's like, so she needs fresh meat.

That’s OK, Dan, I don’t mind not living in perrrth. And you’ve seen my folks on TV, no need to meet them’

Like most single mothers they act like they can’t give it out anymore after being so easy and having multiple kids.

Bit harsh, the kicker is she wants proof of commitment but isn’t actually committing.. in the old days these marriages are ‘annulled’

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jess was downright sociopathic last night. She could have said anything to divert attention away from herself, but to do something so incredibly cruel was so off.

I am of course assuming she was making it all up about Mark, which I am 99% confident of.

And Martha, sitting there egging her on and holding her hand ... she needs at least 4 or 5 crosses if she hopes to get in to where she thinks she is going one day.

The worst thing about last night's episode was not being able to post on BF during it.
Twitter is nothing short of brilliant for MAFS

Ning also needs to grow up, in her 30s with 3 kids and going on about having the 'feels'. That's something primary school girls would talk about.
Exactly, not only that but she seems to think she can do better than mark, she's a single mother with 3 kids lol get your head out of the clouds

When Martha was talking to Michael she had pitty for Tamara and wanted Jess to address the issue. Face to face with Jess though, she told her to continue doing what makes her happy... Michaels just as dumb as the both of them and is an enabler. The guy has qualifications, a decent job and a profile he needs to maintain, unlike these hairdresser/ makeup artist types. He has plenty to lose.

Hitched his wagon to the wrong star

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back