FTA-TV MAFS Feb 3 2020- where you'll need to stop swearing- we don't speak unemployed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/marr...r/news-story/682ee695b253d3a1dc192157ef72221f

“Throughout the affair there was offers on the table from Tamara that if I wanted Dan, to have Dan,” Jess said. “There was also offers from Mick, if you want Jess, have her.”

So at the girls’ night Tamara said, ‘You like my husband, if you like Dan, go for Dan’,” Jess said.

She went on to claim she told Tamara at the girls’ night she was keen on her husband.

I call bullshit as she’s been caught out a few times with telling lies, DapperJong do you know if there’s any truth to this?

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/marr...r/news-story/682ee695b253d3a1dc192157ef72221f

“Throughout the affair there was offers on the table from Tamara that if I wanted Dan, to have Dan,” Jess said. “There was also offers from Mick, if you want Jess, have her.”

So at the girls’ night Tamara said, ‘You like my husband, if you like Dan, go for Dan’,” Jess said.

She went on to claim she told Tamara at the girls’ night she was keen on her husband.

I call bullshit as she’s been caught out a few times with telling lies, DapperJong do you know if there’s any truth to this?

Semi truth.

There was a jokey bit about Tamara just not being happy with Dan and she jokingly offered him out to the others. Jess jokingly replied "I'll take him" and everyone laughed.

No idea about Mick but he definitely would not have just straight up offered her to Dan. He didn't know about the affair.

Semi truth.

There was a jokey bit about Tamara just not being happy with Dan and she jokingly offered him out to the others. Jess jokingly replied "I'll take him" and everyone laughed.

No idea about Mick but he definitely would not have just straight up offered her to Dan. He didn't know about the affair.
Typical half truths from her

Par for course

And yet didn't Martha tell her at the dinner party she should tell Tamara about Dan privately before everyone finds out so the rest of the group can't get angry cause Tamara already knows?

Let’s cut to the chase they are keeping the show interesting. Otherwise the rest of them are a bore
Without those two boofheads, what would be the "drama"- Mike and Heidi arguing about inconsiderate towel handling?

And Ning and Mark willtheyorwontthey be having sex tonight.

Would be an absolute snooze fest ratings disaster.

Without those two boofheads, what would be the "drama"- Mike and Heidi arguing about inconsiderate towel handling?

And Ning and Mark willtheyorwontthey be having sex tonight.

Would be an absolute snooze fest ratings disaster.

That’s why the producers will want them in. You need some crazy otherwise this show drags on- there’s still 2 weeks left before the reunion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've never seen the show , and I don't know anything about it, but I assume they are all paid actors and the show is there to sell shampoo and cars.

You’re still making excuses for his shitty behaviour

I get it he’s your club champion, I cop the same s**t about Ablett Snr . You can separate the man from his football achievements to what he is off field...both of them have done dodgy things it doesn’t take away how good they were.

But to make excuses and dismiss their disgusting behaviour is to not acknowledge the harm they have done.

I've read Carey's book and, growing up in a similar family, it resonated with me.
I don't think it excuses his behaviour but it goes some way to explaining it. I felt for him when I read his book.

I've never seen the show , and I don't know anything about it, but I assume they are all paid actors and the show is there to sell shampoo and cars.
Fake lips, veneers and straws actually.

Seeing a bit more of Michael last night, he is actually an idiot and deserves Martha.

Ning trying to somehow shift blame to Mark for how it all played out is rediculous. She should be apologising for not supporting him more. That relationship is way to one sided.

I don't think Mike was out of line last night. He was only saying what everyone was thinking. I actually think he had good intentions. I would rather have a friend like Mike than Michael. Heidi is on another planet. Like Ning she is just too damaged to be in an adult relationship.

You're quoting a guy who wants Masterchef contestants to get their **** out.

I want some that actually are decent contestants how is that a bad thing.

I couldn’t even name the last couple of winners of that show

I want some that actually are decent contestants how is that a bad thing.

I couldn’t even name the last couple of winners of that show

Because they weren't hot? It's plainly weird. But you are right, there is nothing wrong with it.

Because they weren't hot? It's plainly weird. But you are right, there is nothing wrong with it.

Because they were boring. Honestly I couldn't even name one person in last years season was pretty forgetful. Last good season was Billie and Georgia in the final, you also had Jessica in that year. That was a good year. Way too many poor cooks from memory that went through last year, the only thing I remember is the final 8 being all pretty similar standard, that's not a compliment really. You want there to be a clear top few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back